Recent content by mlastrega

1. Mount&Blade Warband NVIDIA SHIELD FAQ Thread!

I had one more thing to add . it's stuff like this that leads to piracy.. I had full intentions on paying good legal money. For this game. Now I know that it will run on my device. Should i  have to find a torrent of the obb and a c racked apk. Black mart has one, and side load the darn thing... All because you only make a tegra 4 game that only works on 2 tegra 4 devices..  Ya know HP Alone has 4 tegra 4 devices.  How is that profitable... Just let me buy it legally, and get updates and stuff. I hate side loaded gaming... But your forcing people who buy the latest tech to do that,  I thought I was on the right track with my tegra 4 , but it's not branded by nvidia so it sucks right? Is that what your saying. Cost the %$&#ing same.. Bigger than 5 inches... And is for adults, not kids, so your calling my tablet crap ,is what your saying... You might as well ... Shame on y'all... Poor business model...
  2. Mount&Blade Warband NVIDIA SHIELD FAQ Thread!

Its just not fair.  I buy a new tablet, an HPslate7 extreme.. By the way is a tegra note branded by hp. It's the same in every way, from the tegra 4, to the screen.. Resolution is the same.  So why is warband ( a tegra4 exclusive} not compatible with my tegra4 tablet. My tablet cost 199 just like the shield.. Has better specs than the shield... I am 38 Idid not want a video game player.. That  is what a shield is.. I wanted a tablet, with a tegra 4 to play great games when I wanted.. I bought this to play this game... I am so upset right now, know why ? My friends tegra note plays this game... Check the spec sheet guys, they are the exact same, actually better screen quality on my HP ,than his note.. Some one please tell me when, you will add the HPslate7  extreme to the list.. Thanks in advance
Back
Top Bottom