Recent content by MIW

1. Opinion Poll

That's not how the system works. It makes 3v3s or 4v4s if there are not 12 players available.

There's no PvP game where putting players with 1000s of hours against brand new players is an enjoyable experience for the new players.
    letting ya know yesterday it was'nt, today it is happily, thousands of hours though...? Bannerlord isnt even 3 yet.
  2. Opinion Poll

You are wrong... The skill gap in skirmish is huge, even within the competitive community. Balanced matches are more fun for everyone, so why not having a system in place that enables balanced matches? Given it would work of course.
    Skrimish mate I don't even play skirmish, people canna start matches right now in either skrim or captian, this feature isnt balancing, I just want to be able to play the game! Forcing everyone into ranked matches requiring 12 people is bloody killing the game right now. You could do competing better if they'd just release private servers already.
  3. Opinion Poll

The problem is the execution, not the concept.

Ranked (in theory) means games are higher quality and the devs are able to balance the game better, which is good for any game.

The playerbase size could be called a problem, but as we've seen in pickups, even with 24 players and just 2 lobbies, splitting into a higher and lower tier lobbies means both are more fun for everyone involved.
    Feck no, the concept is a problem! XD this isn't League of Legends, we don't need forced competition, and we need to be able to play the game. There is no benifit to constantly being unable to play a match because of fewer people then 12
  4. Opinion Poll

Simple fix suggestion want people's thoughts, mainly just want to play the game, don't care about ranked a bit
  5. Ranked mode sucks, and heres why

we-dont-do-that-here-black-panther.gif
    No we do one way or another.
  6. Ranked mode sucks, and heres why

it may not yet be implemented, but as far as i remember that was the goal.

Maybe i'm just lucky, but i didnt have problems finding a match. 2/3 are draws, but i still enjoy the casual play in warmup (like the casual player i am). And as i mentioned before, im sure this is nothing but a phase. Sooner or later toxbois will realize that they have to gid gud if they want good ranks.
    maybe people are'nt toxic just cause they crit this broken system, 11 years into devolpment. Making matches require full players for cap was bloody pointless. Feck the stupid ranking system rather just be able to play a match
  7. Ranked mode sucks, and heres why

HTF do we play non ranked
  8. Multiplayer mode is dead now. Let's pray for it. Goodbye my friend

well, this time the patch even somewhat exceeded my pessimistic expectations... the leash did its job)
    and why was it necessary to reset the statistics of wins/kills? It doesn't affect the rating system in any way ?‍♂️
    okay mine have'nt been reset... nope nvermind fecking kidding me TW
  9. Multiplayer mode is dead now. Let's pray for it. Goodbye my friend

tbh MP isn't dead so many players still playing it so cheer up :grin:
    It's broken to a degree that it will die we canna even play non full matches right now lol cause it force ends the match if you dont have 6v6. Not sure how this isnt gonna kill it
  10. Bannerlord was a grift

You think first release versions of the game were less buggy? It had so many problems, including graphical, performance, quest and balance issues.
    refering to mutiplayer single remains a absolute mess.
  11. Bannerlord was a grift

Well...discussing the state of the game is still important, especially in the context of why people are frustrated or why so many left the game in the first place. It's not nonsense, though I do agree that having this quality out of a decade plus of work is ridiculous. lol
    the context is that the early game was less buggy and worked better there was no OP problems cept for cav everything had equal weaknesses and strengths, then they literally nerfed most of the problems into existance and put that buggy bs on archery.
  12. Bannerlord was a grift

Why not take into consideration the state of the game, that it is early access? I'd understand if this were the Witcher or Assassin's Creed, but it isn't. It's an empty EA game, and people who left 50 hours in a year ago have no idea what the game state is right now.
    why not shove that nonsense. it's been 11 ****ing years. You can build a working game in 11 years or you can refund people frankly the game is a mess the mutiplayer has been broken for ages now
  13. Resolved Reporting players

So, can we get any follow up on reporting? Codeine is making the game hard to play.
    Wee ****e is stealing your name btw
  14. Resolved Reporting players

Reporting players feature is on its way and it is one of our top priorities at the moment.
    The ****ing arse is literally on the forums now are you ****eing me? It's been months an it's pretty apparent this isnt getting dealt with despite reporting being implemented
  15. Patch Notes e1.5.0

I'm super confused. Archers and Archery has been overpowered for months and they do a little(and it was very little) to nerf it and yall are up in arms? Have you played other classes? My god archers are still OP after this.
    It's not OP they never fixed the Ai's ability to use shields properly you eejit, also armor's crappier in this time period. Just sftu.
Back
Top Bottom