Recent content by mithrandir593

1. mithrandir593

Resolved [1.0.4] Item comparison

This also happened to me with the new patch. It was working before.
  2. mithrandir593

In Progress Shuttering,Hard Drop on FPS

Hi everyone! Just be careful if new updates changes your GPU source as the onboard graphic card. This happened for me and I needed to fix it from the Game Settings. Just a reminder!
  3. mithrandir593

Krallık Arası Savaş

bu bilinen bir bug umarim duzeltilir. Yalniz oyununa yazik olmus:/
  4. mithrandir593

Resolved Family Feud Quest Bug

Corrected after the update patches.
  5. mithrandir593

FPS Drop Crazy

Check if you have the right gpu adapter on the game settings

Worked for me! After update, game defaults the gpu adapter to onboard one...
  6. mithrandir593

Resolved Family Feud Quest Bug

In the beginning everything was working correctly but as much as I advance in the game I see that this quest is having many different bugs that now I cannot finalize it anymore. First of all I cannot choose "But this is against law" option in the conversation anymore because game freezes...
  7. mithrandir593

Open In Progress How do you add M&B games to your title in your profile?

Every login attempt(even ones that are not correct) gave me a 404 page not found. I did it with my wrongly spelled username(Swinging_Ax) and got a 404. Using the correct Username and wrong password still the same result(404). Register page is redirecting me to the forums. When I log in using the right credentials it still gives me a 404. Is this still a bug in the "New and Improved" website(Sorry Taleworlds)?
    So I cannot log in right now(and that's how I found the forums when I wanted to register for the first time)

I cannot even see the login button.
  8. mithrandir593

How did you manage to change it?

How did you manage to change it?
  9. mithrandir593

Sea Raider Hideout Doesn't Load

Same here. It is loading and loading but never finishes:/
Back
Top Bottom