Recent content by Mitchmon

1. Game crashing 64 bit

I run a 64bit and I don't crash :\. Have you tried validating your Mount & Blade: Warband Files?
  2. POLL - Should the Natives be treated like a Soldier Faction?

redhelwar said:
    It takes like 50 years to run from the native camp so I know why nobody goes native anyway lol
    I see lots of people play as Native Americans. The Native tribe 2 however no one plays as no one really knows where it is.
  3. Why I believe natives are underpowered

I don't know what you're doing, but it takes me like 10 seconds to make some bows and arrows. All it takes is one branch to make a bow and arrow. Not only that all the native items are free.
  4. POLL - Should the Natives be treated like a Soldier Faction?

If Natives just want to raid, they can declare war on the other factions.
  5. [Police Station] - Bug Reports & Changelog

I keep getting a runtime C++ Error when I try to walk around anywhere. I have the most updated version of microsoft C++.
  6. Quick questions//Quick Answers

Are there going to be a good amount of marriageable women in the next patch?
  7. [S] Medieval Europe, Closed Beta starting soon, applications please!

Will the Holy Roman empire be in this mod?
  8. The corruption on the current main server urges the need for a new system.

Sounds like it's a lot of He said She said. Poor admins.
  9. United_PW4_HCRP Complaint, Unban Request & Suggestion Thread

I just noticed the new map we are using allows for 3 factions...
  10. United_PW4_HCRP Server Thread*74/250 SUNDAY 4/01*

In-Game Name(s):Valce_Keiran
    How long have you been roleplaying:I have been roleplaying for a while, I played Star Wars Galaxies for 3 years and RPed 24/7, I then RPed on PW since they added Factions (they were just colors back then.), and RPed a little of Gmod.
    What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: A serious RPer who enjoys serious RP.
    Character Bio: Valce was a farmer with a small family of 2 daughters and wife, until his farm was attacked by raiders and his family was murder. Valce promised to get revenge on those responsible.
    Sample of your roleplay:
    *Valce stops and wipes the cold sweat dripping down his face, realizing the work he has done in the fields today*
    Lela: "Father, who are those men out in the distance?"
    *Valce begins to see a group of men on horses in the distance riding closer to his farm, before he could realize who they were it was too late, the horde of raiders attacked and knocked Valce out*
    *Valce slowly got up with a massive head ace from the blow to his head, as he got up he noticed his entire farm was in ruin and the burning corpses of his wife and two daughters, Valce could do nothing but get on his knees and cry*
    Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers: None
    Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: None.
  11. News 1.39: Delay, new hour

Btw Adorno the other thread I see what you did there :razz: and thanks for locking it before anything else happened

*On Topic*
    I LUV THIS MOD CAN'T WAIT THANKS!
  12. News 1.39: Release Date

Gasket said:
    Mitchmon said:
    Delayed everyone!

This fellow is swift, thank the heavens he's here to point out the obvious!
    Don't need to be a **** ass.
  13. News 1.39: Delay, new hour

bill2505 said:
    willl 1.39 be compatible with http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3058
    No, he told us on another thread.
  14. News 1.39: Release Date

Delayed everyone!
  15. No Rush

It's his mod, let him do what he wants. No one needs to be posting that he can hold it back or he can't. He could just stop modding.
Back
Top Bottom