Recent content by Mister E Nigma

1. Mister E Nigma

MP Multiplayer poll/discussion for troop trees

I know it would not be historically accurate. But since the Empire faction is known to be based on the Roman Empire, I think it would be awesome if the 3 Empire factions and their troops were based on the Roman Republic ( later the early Roman Empire), Byzantine Empire (currently the Empire seems more focused on this) and the Holy Roman Empire.
    Do you mean have each Empire faction represent a different time period in the Roman Republic? I don't know much at all about that history which is why I'm asking. If that's what you mean I think that's a great idea. I hadn't thought of going more in depth so-to-speak like that for the troop units. Basing the troop units off of that would give it more structure and historical realism which is a plus. It wouldn't be historically accurate as far as chronological time goes but that shouldn't be a reason for @TaleWorlds not to do this, imo at least.
  2. Mister E Nigma

Hopefully @TaleWorlds are reading our comments here and considering them because we're giving them straight gold. Lol
  3. Mister E Nigma

I think some different skins would be a good start.
    Good idea as well. It would be nice if the troops wore the colors of their empire's sect.
  4. Mister E Nigma

I think the unit types should be about half the same. The troop tree should have an overhaul if this is done, so there would be some new fun units to distribute to these factions. For example, we could have recruits transformed into a dedicated skirmisher class like a "velite" (also skirmishers should have a major rework regarding javelin damage and overall equipment and stats).

A possible way to divide these:
    Northern Empire
    - Focus on cav, maybe unique access to cataphracts or other cavalry because the North is traditionalists who think The Empire should be ruled by the nobles in the senate and cav are usually nobles. Dunno.
    - They could also have access to mercenary Nord soldiers as shock infantry instead of menavlions to spice things up.

Western Empire
    - Focus on infantry, since the leader in lore is a general who is loved by his legionaries. Maybe the west could have some more infantry variants or a modified legionary*.

Southern Empire
    - Possible focus on archery or skirmishers (the southern empire lore I think has some greek influence), and maybe the south should have unique access to palatine guards. This is because the faction is lead by an empress and they are royalists, so the palatine guards would be a good fit.

* The staple empire troop, legionaries, should be available for all of these factions, but could have slightly different outfits. The north and south could have mail armor and no access to the "improved armor" perk. The western legionaries could have mail armor as standard, but could be improved to have the heavy plated armor which they have as "improved armor" right now.
    Those are some really good ideas. I agree that the troop tree should have an overhaul as well. One idea that I would add to would be for the archer units. I think each empire sect should have their archer units use different bow types. Wether it's one of their main focus units or not the bows should differ. Bow types could include: recurve, long, and crossbow. It would be nice if different bow strengths were implemented as well. Western Empire which is ruled by a general could have the highest poundage bows that do the most damage but either take longer to reload (crossbows) or take longer to fully pull back the arrow to get the highest strength possible out of their shot (recurve bows and long bows). Their bows should also have the most possible distance to them versus the other two sects but the least accurate. Northern Empire, ruled by a senator could have the fastest reload/pull speed but have the lowest poundage bows so they don't do as much damage. Also have the shortest distance but the highest accuracy. Southern Empire, ruled by the empress could have somewhat of a middle ground to all of that but also have a couple of different perks as well since they wouldn't have the strongest or most accurate bows. Maybe their archers could have the highest arrow capacity and their arrows could have a bleed damage effect but reasonable (like everything else) in terms of the bleed damage and duration.
  5. Mister E Nigma

This would bring more variety and depth to the multiplayer aspect of the game and I think it would help to keep gamers wanting to return to the mp. As well as bring gamers that might not really care for the campaign but would buy and play the game for the competitiveness and tournaments.
  6. Mister E Nigma

The Golden Rule

However, I think you need not to fail miserably or believe you fail miserably to introspect. That'd be the boundary between introspection and low self esteem.

I’m honestly not sure if you know that my statement was merely a joke. I’m aware that it’s more of a dry sense of humor but I assumed people would get it.

Deep and fancy with few words, that's awesome!
  7. Mister E Nigma

Lazy

What’s that?
  8. Mister E Nigma

The Golden Rule

Every time you fail in life learn from it so it doesn’t happen again. The only way to do that is to be aware that you tried but failed miserably. The lesson here is to never try that way you can never fail.
  9. Mister E Nigma

Lazy

This page has too many comments to read. I’ll have to come back later when I have time (maybe).
  10. Mister E Nigma

Too lazy to learn a new language, but you still want to show off?

I don’t know it sounds kinda hard. I can’t promise you that I will try but I can promise you that I will try to try (later).
  11. Mister E Nigma

MP Empire factions having different troop trees

I think the Northern, Western, and Southern Empire factions should have their own unique troop tree layouts. That way it shows that they are a split faction and are ruled by different people now. Maybe each of those factions can base their troop trees off of who rules them and their own ideas on...
Back
Top Bottom