Recent content by missedyousobad22

1. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Dawiduh said:
    I also have Win7 and Thorgrim's works. It goes a bit crazy witht he import and export paths but otherwise it's ok. So what happened that you couldn't activate it?

I could install it, but when I tried opening it, I received a message saying, "Path cannot be found. Error opening the Map Editor"(Something along those lines).  :sad:
  2. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hello,

I have recently taken interest in modding M&B - Fire and Sword, and I was planning to edit my world map. I tried using Thorgrim's Map Editor, and it seems my computer is not compatible with the software. I have Windows 7; however, I could not activate the map editor.
    I was wondering, if there is an alternate program I can use to edit World Maps on Windows 7.

It would be great, if anyone can tell me which software to use, so that I can maintain my interest in modding and can be of help in the future to avid M&B players.

Thank you once again.
  3. Warband or Fire and sword.

SupaNinjaMan said:
    You might want to check brick and mortar retailers in your area for a box set.
    I found one a Target priced at 9.99 and it had 1.011, WB, WFaS, and (IIRC) NW.

I found the exact, same set for 8.99 in GameStop.
  4. Strategy

When I'm outnumbered, for instance, 15 against 180, what I do is I wait until all of my enemies arrive at my end(End where troops cannot further move or advance -- Retreat line), and once they try to advance forward but is blocked, facing their back, I slash them. Usually, I'm the only soldier left, but I win 80% of the time.
  5. List of mods for With fire and sword. (Last updated 31/5/12)-Updated

missedyousobad22 said:
    Can anyone make mods for Asia, Africa, Australia --> continents other than Europe?

If I can find tutorial for F&S, I'll definitely try.
  6. Do YOU want to make your own mod? Look here. (Outdated)

I just want to say this modding tutorial is greatly appreciated, but would this tutorial also apply to F&S?
  7. How do you have a child in warband?

dumblor said:
    I find M&B, taking into account that it is a fictional non-fantasy video game, is very realistic. You might think that women warriors are unrealistic, but it is possible, there were many cultures where women had their place, there were heavily matriarch societys etc... M&B doesn't try to completely replicate the medieval ages, it's obviuos.

About the child having, maybe you could adopt a child (like 16 years old) into your family? I guess that's a suggestion for a module :smile:.

In that case, I wish there were a mod, where we can "switch characters". For instance, if you are a King or a Queen, you would want to play as not only the King, but also the heir, who will be the King, once the King passes away, and so on.
  8. Muscovite rebellion on the fritz...

Csatádi said:
    missedyousobad22 said:
    You will become the Tsar. Basically, what you can do is to convince the Lords with the letter, and they will join you on the rebellion, instead of Stepan Razin. In other words, you're basically rebelling against the Tsar and Stepan Razin. Also, if you have the chance, capture the Tsar and Stepan Razin and always, I mean, always place them by your side as prisoners, because once you place them in a prison or release them, you will never be able to see them in-game again.
    Do you need them later?

No. Because once you'll only become Tsar, if you overthrow them. In other words, they will have to "disappear" for you to be Tsar. If you wish to have them in-game, you'd need to keep them as Tsar.(In case Stepan Razin becomes Tsar, Tsar Mikhailovich has to disappear, if you know what I mean.)
  9. [SO] Soldiers Of Olympos

How do I join this clan?
  10. The Pirate Bros (NA WFaS Clan)

I wanted to join your clan, but I don't know why I got banned. I don't have a mic, so I sent you a private message. I joined ventrilo, because I wanted to join this clan. Will you at least unban me? Thanks.
  11. Muscovite rebellion on the fritz...

You will become the Tsar. Basically, what you can do is to convince the Lords with the letter, and they will join you on the rebellion, instead of Stepan Razin. In other words, you're basically rebelling against the Tsar and Stepan Razin. Also, if you have the chance, capture the Tsar and Stepan Razin and always, I mean, always place them by your side as prisoners, because once you place them in a prison or release them, you will never be able to see them in-game again.
  12. European WFAS Duel tournament n°1

I'd like to join a clan, so that I can participate in this European Tournament.
  13. Useful tips to players

Uthane said:
    Here is to those wondering that once you started the quest Tsar Secrets there is no turning back, for instance you will be unable to join any other faction and you will not be able to become an vassal, so make sure you did all you wanted to do.
    Here is my advice:
    Before you start these quests join the Mocovite Tsardom or any faction for that matter but it help if you join them so that you can win their trust.
    Make sure you have an rather large army at your back wont say why cause it will spoil the story.
    Try to gain an high standing with the vassals you will need it.

I'm in Tsar Secrets and I was asked to find my own patrons ,but then I failed, so quest told me to follow Stepan Razin. Is there still a chance for me to claim the throne, even if I follow Stepan Razin?
  14. List of mods for With fire and sword. (Last updated 31/5/12)-Updated

Can anyone make mods for Asia, Africa, Australia --> continents other than Europe?
  15. Screenshots

How can you guys support so many soldiers in-game? How fast are your computer to allow you to do that?
Back
Top Bottom