Recent content by MishaQ

1. An open letter from the Kingdoms of Arda team, and the total-conversion mod community

In case someone hasn't read the thread there yet, don't bother. It does not contain anything which hasn't been discussed here already and is a quite redundant thread.
    Yeah I see.. ah I'am just exhausted from all the posts everywhere, just to read what I already know :roll:
  2. Resolved Battles not starting

Have you tried reproducing the issue on a new campaign? If the issue persists, please send me your save file so i can forward it to the QA team. You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
    Thanks for your help but it seems that my problem was somewhat fixed... I didn't do anything and now those battles are starting without a problem. It's strange but I'm gonna try not to mess that up :grin: Thank you guys for help <3
  3. SP - UI Reticles for Siege Weapons

Or maybe not an reticle but maybe some meassurments ? Maybe via a perk. Something like the enemy catapult is like something something meters left/right and up or down. And do some calculation with catapult and trebuchet to avoid friendly fire. You know back in the days the guys had to do some steps to correctly hit those targets.. not like in bannerlord, totally blind.
  4. Resolved Battles not starting

What is your psu model or wattage and is this a new problem that started by the 1.5.9 update?
    Try verifying file integrity.
    Yes the problem is new for me with the 1.5.9 Beta
    And PSU is Corsair wattage 450W I think but I hadn't any problems with the pc so far...
    Verifying did not help.
  5. Resolved Battles not starting

Summary: When I want to fight someone (start a battle) ( do not matter how much big battle it is), the loading screen gets stuck and the loading icon (horse with the player) is not doing anything and the sound in the background is playing still.. I have to close my game through task manager at...
  6. SP - Battles & Sieges Nerf Khuzaits..

Hello dev. team I want to ask if you are planning to do something with these damn Khuzaits the cancer and pain in butt hole of Calradia.. First of all... they are SO like SO damn agrresive. When war is declared, they are immediately at the enemy teritory thanks to their massive numbers of...
  7. Resolved Baby, Family, Legacy.

I've started a new game and everything works fine now, I've exported my old character wtih stats to the new save so I don't have to start from the ultimate scratch again. I've married the same person now I have 2 children and my brother and siblings are with me now. But I'am kind of sad that I had to start almost again.
  8. Resolved Baby, Family, Legacy.

I don't think there is something that can be done about it, the save is old and all characters too..
    I think it's too late. I've had this save from 1.4.x and then after about 1-2 months switched to 1.5.4 so I think that world is just too messed up.
    Thanks for the help.
  9. Resolved Baby, Family, Legacy.

You got it (y)
  10. Resolved HUD Notifications Pop-ups

Hello the problem seems to be fixed, I checked the box at the campaign options menu but it WAS checked, then I tried to enable and disable it after about five attempts the icons showed again and are present. Thanks for help.
  11. Console command

I don't think that divorce is possible :grin: Maybe when she dies, I can find another wife? :grin:
  12. Console command

Hey fellow warriors, so my problem started when after marriage with my wife, she wasn't pregnant at all. Time has passed she's 54 now so I guess its too late to have a child? Even when she was young like 25-30 I spent all the time with her but no pregnancy, no child. I found the console command...
  13. Resolved HUD Notifications Pop-ups

After switching from version 1.4.x - 1.5.4 the common pop-ups (circle notifications at the side of the screen) completely dissapeared for me. Now I don't know if someone has declared a war/peace and other stuff. If this is in a list of known issues then Iam sorry to bother you. I really do not...
  14. Resolved Baby, Family, Legacy.

Since married my spouse Ira, I spent so much time with her, had her in my party, army, spent time in keep, waited in town etc. But never never got a notice about a baby. Even the Family quest when it was released, my game couldn't handle it I guess. I've completed that quest but second time I've...
Back
Top Bottom