Recent content by Mindex

1. Mindex

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

I apologize but I really haven't understood a thing of what you said.

Maybe that Valedentella's assertion is right concerning other things beyond modding:grin:

Does it mean that "not every player plays multiplayer" or "some players don't play multiplayer"? So I've misunderstood the following statement.

Do you underline here that there are many who play in multiplayer, right? So I've misunderstood the previous statement.

Just for history, I'm mainly a multiplayer user as you can see by my very first post in this thread:

I'm also a game and server master of a multiplayer clan which operates in Full Invasion Osiris, Napoleonic Wars, Nord Invasion and the Anglo Zulu War Reloaded, as you can partially assume by another post of mine:

However you talk as if I just use the singleplayer aspect of Mount & Blade, so I keep misunderstanding.

Then you say:

If you have not encountered any kind of bug, you cannot have reported the ones you encountered, because you haven't encountered them, so, again, I misunderstand (assuming you meant "we reported", as it's missing the sentence's subject).

At any rate, I played Persistent Kingdoms too, on EU_Galaxy (worst gaming experience in my life due to server administration), and I haven't seen any bugs there with the new K700's engine, however issues show up in other modules (including Full Invasion Osiris which is a strictly multiplayer mod).
    Bugs I've reported are truth, because they are showed in attached images, videos and logs. Only one of them is considered a vanilla bug so has been rightfully discarded in regard of this project.
    Please, now don't misunderstand me: I'm not telling this engine is full of bugs, actually it has very little issues especially if we consider that it cuts GPU usage of immense percentages, I'm just trying to report what I find, so to give my small help at developing this software which is going to be the top bet of my clan.

Here I don't understand who are the "showing people" or maybe do you mean that this is the way to show to the people the difference?
    Then my question is, difference between what?

I'd ask, to accomplish what? Scene editing or to show the yet unspecified difference to the people?

I have a last personal question, but I'm not offended if you wish not to answer: which is the input language of your Google Translator? Because I'd have a couple of bugs to report to the Google developers as well.

Anyway you all have to forgive my confusion but if I report a bug I get treated as if it's my fault or if I'm just being of bother, and most of these issues, let's tell it straightforward, are recognizable yet at the start of the game; if I ask for instructions I'm told I don't understand anything and/or to learn (the whole) modding by myself, while we're talking about a specific way of editing shaders that to date nobody proved, by posting conversions, to understand and master; now I'm just telling to first check the last bugs and see what can be done with modules I can prove they already work with WSE2 before considering to cut some of the performances in exchange for mod compatibility but instead I get answered, concerning adding the edit mode, with something like this:

Dude. As a non native speaker I get what he is trying to say. Im assuming you are a native speaker and It shouldn't be hard to understand. Otherwise Im guessing you are trying to shame him. He may be right or not but you should not shame him for trying to speak engrishu
  2. Mindex

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

-Fixed spectator camera bug with lock to team members view.
    -"Enable edit mode" added to ingame configs menu.
    -Debug menu on initial screen shows only with enabled edit mode.
    -Added "Restore module data" to debug menu.
    You mentioned "Enable edit mode" added to menu. Does that mean somehow we can access normal edit mode ? If thats yes how? Or do we have to wait until full scene editor release?
  3. Mindex

Phanda Gaming [PG]

Güzel etkinlikti. Gelen herkesin ayağına sağlık.
  4. Mindex

Kapandı

Tag sorunu çözülürse tadından yenmez...
  5. Mindex

House Mardyn [HM]

Başarılar tam kadro goat.
  6. Mindex

Multiplayerda Steam İsmi Sorunsalı

Katılıyorum. İlerde gelecek çeşitli çoklu oyuncu modlarında da sıkıntı çıkartabilir.
  7. Mindex

Phanda Gaming [PG]

helal mindex
    Eyvallah kadim dostum!
  8. Mindex

-Kapandı

Jumong olur da kötü mü olur hiç? Başarılar...
  9. Mindex

Phanda Gaming [PG]

Aynı darbeyi 5 kere yedik 6. darbeye hazırız bu sefer. ?
  10. Mindex

Warriors of Caturix

Başarılar adam gibi adamlar
  11. Mindex

Phanda Gaming [PG]

Şurası dursun.
  12. Mindex

Phanda Gaming [PG]

17 Mayıs 2017'de kurulan Phanda Gaming o tarihten bu yana Mount&Blade: Warband başta olmak üzere birçok oyunda aktiflik göstermiştir. Günden güne gelişen oyuncu kadromuz sayesinde Mount&Blade: Warband Türk topluluğunda varlığımızı gösterdik. Mount&Blade: Bannerlord'un erken erişime açılmasının...
  13. Mindex

Creed

Başarılar dostum!
  14. Mindex

PK Server Owner'ın El Kitabı

Vaaay. Kendi hazırladığım notlardan atayım sana müsait olunca konuşalım.
Back
Top Bottom