Recent content by Millix

1. Millix

beta.taleworlds.com

xHayer. said:
    Millix said:
    I think that you guys sent me an extra key by mistake.
    Yeah, I think I got an extra key as well. :razz:

Are they gonna take it back or not? :???:
  2. Millix

beta.taleworlds.com

I think that you guys sent me an extra key by mistake.
  3. Millix

beta.taleworlds.com

I'm In da BEeeeta y'all :mrgreen:! I was babysitting my nephew when I saw the Gmail notification on my phone, so I'm downloading it right now as I type this :party:. Thanks, Taleworlds!
  4. Millix

beta.taleworlds.com

Is there an official topic to report bugs found in the beta?
  5. Millix

B Dark Ages Custom Sails collection: Share your Custom Sail here!

I tried customizing my sail and now I am constantly getting the "Unable to open texture file" error. I followed the rules up until #3 about the brf and the bump and specular. I did open the file only to be welcomed with a giant wall of text and much confusion. Any ideas?
  6. Millix

Modding VC: basic tutorials and Q&A thread

I tried customizing my sail and now I am constantly getting the "Unable to open texture file" error. Any ideas?
  7. Millix

Dev Blog 07/06/19

Does this mean that we are now able to get executed by looters and bandits?  :lol:
  8. Millix

Dev Blog 18/04/19

Yes!

I was waiting for more info on this feature. I had a feeling that they would make it similar to Crusader Kings, but I didn't know to what extent. Kinda breathes more life into the world, instead of you feeling like an immortal god by endgame.

To the few who are upset :roll:: this will establish an extra challenge to a game that we're already too familiar with when you feel yourself being too overpowered in the late game. Think of it as a way to realign your stats as the game goes on, but you're a different character. Like the sons took over after the death of Ragnar in the Vikings series. Conflicts between multiple heirs could also add that extra bit of challenge to a stale play through. Possibly even more replay value than Warband, without mods.

More informative blogs in the future like this one please :grin:.

Keep up the wonderful work.

P. S.: Please don't end up doing something weird like only releasing the game in Europe :cry: Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom