Recent content by mikemessiah

1. mikemessiah

To many whining kids

ToO mAny WhiNey KiDs
    You are the kind of person who would s**k any gaming company's pee pee out of fanboyism. You remind me of those Fifa fanboys.
    Taleworlds shouldn't have charged so much money for an incomplete and broken "alpha" game. This game costs Rs 2,249 which i paid for with full confidence because of the SUPER-BIASED Glorious Reviews the like of you. That's the same price as Red Dead Redemption 2 for PS4 in my country. Taleworlds is the middle eastern version of Hello Games (No Man's Sky)

We paid money for it, and it is our right to complain.
    People like you are the reason why we get sh*t games all the time, because you fanboys simply cant handle criticism towards a company you shill from the bottom of your b*tthole.
    Taleworlds is a company that doesn't need our "support" money to stay afloat. They are funded by the Turkish Govt and their workplace expenses are paid for by Middle East Technical University.
    WE
    ARE
    NOT
    YOUR
    ALPHA

TESTERS
    Its funny some people are saying it will be great in its finished state. What a joke. A company that relies on its rabid fanbase to fix its problems (for free) has no ethical standards to provide a quality product.

I have never ranted/complained on this game before. In fact i never rant about games in general. But the title of this post made me speak out. Gaming companies cares about cash alone. As long as we blindly support them, they have no reason to change themselves..
  2. mikemessiah

Need More Info Extremely high CPU usage

This happens around 5-10 minutes into the game. Everything starts stuttering. I dont think its because of my pc specs because even the loading screen stutters. For eg. the horse galloping animation in the loading screen lags and stutters. Game is becoming unplayable My specs Ryzen 1500x 16GB...
Back
Top Bottom