Recent content by Mighty Potato God

1. Mighty Potato God

SP - General Have your clan parties be able to follow you without creating a kingdom or being a vassal

Clan micromanagement does not include this behavior. This is another design decision. I think it makes sense but this should be decided by top first. I can suggest it if they accept it can be added.

However in that case will not player always call them and move at map all together. What will stop him to do this? Actually still this is case if you are vassal. Maybe having reduced speed when army is formed is preventing player to all time moving together (because there is no influence cost for clan parties). However here you want something not in army form. So you also do not want speed penalty if I understand right. But in this case player always do this. Probably if they (also I) accept adding "forming army even you are not part of any kingdom". I do not think other solutions can be accepted. You should get speed penalty if you are moving 500 men.
    Maybe being able to create an army could be a leadership skill? And yeah there definitely should be speed penalties. And wages could increase while in armies as well, as the clan members can't do their own quests (don't know if this is a feature but it would make sense)
  2. Mighty Potato God

SP - General Have your clan parties be able to follow you without creating a kingdom or being a vassal

It would make the whole creating a kingdom thing a lot better. And it would make sense that my clan member's parties, which i'm paying the wages for, join me when i'm sieging down a castle.
  3. Mighty Potato God

Resolved [1.5.7 beta] Can't exit the dialogue with Ransom Broker in taverns

Can't exit the diologue without selling every prisoner in your party.
  4. Mighty Potato God

Made a video of the deathmatch server

Sorry for replying this late, but i kinda got embarrassed at the lack of the quality and privated it.  :party:
  5. Mighty Potato God

Dev Blog 29/03/19

i wonder if they are going to pick people from the forums or invite through steam. Either way i'm not going to get picked  :cry:
  6. Mighty Potato God

Mighty Potato Entity Shameless Self Promoting

Made a video about how to git gud. At least how i've learned to block.
  7. Mighty Potato God

Made a video of the deathmatch server

It's pretty much earrape for 20 minutes but hope some enjoy it. (sorry if this is the wrong board couldn't find one about videos)
  8. Mighty Potato God

Please give us Early access for pay!

maybe give youtubers some lil acces close to the relase? plz taleworlds i beg ye
  9. Mighty Potato God

Name this sub-forum! (POLL UP UNTIL SEP 14th)

"The waiting simulator"
    "Soon™"
    And obv "The Vineyard"
  10. Mighty Potato God

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Crowcorrector said:
    Styo said:
    Beta will be arriving on the 3,000 page mark.

A similar prophecy was made for the 2000 page mark, back in the day
    ahhhh,the good ol' days
  11. Mighty Potato God

mike56 said:
    Ki-Ok Khan said:
    br57aY.jpg

I still remember when I made this picture with gimp and a developer said that they loved it and that some of them were using it as screensaver at the offices. Ah, those were the times...
    and now i'm using this as a screensaver. :party:
  12. Mighty Potato God

Svangr said:
    TheGreatGold said:
    Mighty Potato God said:
    it's so obvious that the battanians are the ancestors of rhodoks.i mean come on!
    Rhodoks live in a completely different place... there's even Jelkalan (owned by VLANDIA)  or something like that in Bannerlord.

I think he's just trolling, tbh
    :lol:
Back
Top Bottom