Recent content by Mictian

1. Mictian

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

This one I think

There is also a translation of it to English: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2350
  2. Mictian

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

What do you mean by this

This: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2345

From the screens I can tell that it's more like up to 14th century armor/weapon mod, but still it's a start.

Well, again, you are free to do as you desire, but I'd suggest to build the essential things, glue them together and it's will be the first playable medieval mod for Bannerlord, which probably will draw some attention to the project.
  3. Mictian

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

Hey guys! I are doing a really important work, first of all.

Im just thinking, maybe it's a good idea to start with making a map of Europe, rename factions and towns. There is a map of Europe made by chinese modders I believe, also there is a realistic armor mod too. Therefore, we can get a playable start and just add thing to it.
  4. Mictian

General suggestions thread.

No, i dont, but they have more "crowded" global map, which seems more...living in some way. What i suggested in the previous post was to make something new and fun on the global map. You dont have to go very far to see how scripts may change gameplay, look at Brytenwalda for example. Those guys managed to make brand new diplomacy system.
  5. Mictian

I agree, 1257 gameplay is far better. Im just thinking, ok, lets add some new armors, some balance tweaks, but it is time to make some impovements on the global map. Any. Like, just make it more accurate and beautiful. Do some AI improvemts on the global map, make them more real.
  6. Mictian

I am very glad that the mod finally resurrected. I believe that battles already beautifully made​​, you just have to hunt down some bugs thats all. But the global map sometimes it's just boring.

In the mod "1200" they somehow managed to make it so that it was full of castles, and lords and all this not lagging. In addition, they are still going to increase the number of countries. I believe that such things add variety to gameplay. Need to make the map more lively, not just like you walking on a dead body without any activities.

Another good idea is to script AI of lords, maybe make them more like real people, want something, like capturing exactly this city(because he always wanted so) or helping someone because they were friends.

PS I apologize for my english
  7. Mictian

Music

So how do i change it? I mean i cant just switch any song with mine with so many different formats. Is there some more txt files with music addresses which i can easily change? Im sorry but i just cant stand some songs.
  8. Mictian

Music

I cant figure out how the new music scheme(from subversion) works...there a lot of songs missing from music.txt, how could that be possible?
  9. Mictian

BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.3

Thanks Idibil for all your work. But i have abother bug:

When i go to a horse merchant, i see this:

rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to find mesh donkey_mount2
    rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to find mesh mule
  10. Mictian

@Idibil

Thanks for the fast response(and a great mod:smile: ) But, i would really prefer use alternative items, im really used to native values. Ill be grateful if you ever make those for 1.3, please.

PS I think you should make a warning(or erase this line) before "alternative items" in your BRYTENWALDA 1.3 release topic, cuz it might be more people like me who thought it's for the 1.3 version.
  11. Mictian

Mictian said:
    Started a new game with imported char, but i see missing texturies like these:

At script: agent_troop_get_banner_mesh. At script: agent_troop_get_banner_mesh. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1716: Invalid Agent ID: 6; LINE NO: 70:
    At script: agent_troop_get_banner_mesh. At script: agent_troop_get_banner_mesh. At script: agent_troop_get_banner_mesh. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1718: Invalid Agent ID: 6; LINE NO: 65:
    At script: agent_troop_get_banner_mesh. At script: agent_troop_get_banner_mesh. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1716: Invalid Agent ID: 6; LINE NO: 70:
    At script: agent_troop_get_banner_mesh. At script: agent_troop_get_banner_mesh. At script: agent_troop_get_banner_mesh. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1718: Invalid Agent ID: 6; LINE NO: 65:
    At script: agent_troop_get_banner_mesh. At script: agent_troop_get_banner_mesh. At script: agent_troop_get_banner_mesh.

Now i got it! The reason of this is alternative item_kinds1, it seems, that it was not changed at all after v1.21 !
  12. Mictian

Started a new game with imported char, but i see missing texturies like these:

At script: agent_troop_get_banner_mesh. At script: agent_troop_get_banner_mesh. At script: agent_troop_get_banner_mesh.
  13. Mictian

A Brand New Music Pack

The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.
  14. Mictian

Progress

I apologize, but WhEn? I cant wait to see all those changes in action! I even stopped playing until the new update.
  15. Mictian

Vae_Victus984 said:
    Mictian said:
    Few suggestions:

1) Islam as religion should be divided into Sunni Islam and Shia Islam. It should be another reason for war in Islamic world.

2) I know from some sources, that knights from crusader states should be slightly better than their European ones. It's because it was really tough to protect holy land from enemy forces all around them, so lieges may call their knights to serve 365 days/yeah, instead of 40 in Europe. But crusaders got less knights, because reinforcements from Europe were seldom. And because of that fact in crusader states they used their squires in battle more often.

So, i think, it would be historical if crusader states forces will have less knights and more squires, but they'll be more skillful in battle.

2 - CK will get Armenian mercenary knights as troops, as for making their units stronger that would be a bad idea, they are already the UBER faction.

As i said increase their stats and lower their numbers in armies. I might be a good idea to add turcopole units in their armies to balance and make it historical even more. Another solution would be just also add faction unique knight, name him like "crusader knight".

Thing is, it was real situation there, im not making anything up. It would be change for history accuracy, not just another "cool idea".
Back
Top Bottom