Recent content by MichaelHan

1. MichaelHan

OSP Kit SP Mercenary Camps (of Calradia)

好的,这是我添加的一些代码来增加更多的趣味性,代码会让一些人出现在地图上,靠近他们各自的阵营,它还会孕育出一家大公司,一开始他们对玩家是中立的,但你可以攻击他们。

It's interesting :grin:。I join the military encounter dialogue
    Dialogs.py

behind this :

[party_tpl|pt_manhunters,"manhunter_talk_b2", [], "Bah. They're holed up in this country like rats, but we'll smoke them out yet. Sooner or later.", "close_window",[(assign, "$g_leave_encounter",1)]],

[party_tpl | pt_manhunters | plyr, "manhunter_talk_b", [], "Yes, Right in front of you, can't you see them yet?","manhunter_talk_b3", []],
    [party_tpl | pt_manhunters, "manhunter_talk_b3", [],"Excuse me, what you said? How dare you! Don't crack joke {mate/girlie}!", "lord_ultimatum_surrender",[]],
    [party_tpl | pt_manhunters | plyr, "manhunter_talk_b", [], "I wish to recruit you, may I ?","manhunter_talk_b4", []],
    [party_tpl| pt_manhunters , "manhunter_talk_b4", [], "You have to ask our Head directly about this.", "close_window", [(assign, "$g_leave_encounter",1)]],

## CCCC
    [party_tpl|pt_order,"start", [(eq,"$talk_context",tc_party_encounter)], "Discipline & Obey !", "order_talk_b",[(play_sound,"snd_encounter_vaegirs_neutral")]],
    [party_tpl|pt_order|plyr,"order_talk_b", [], "What does the Knights order do?", "order_talk_b1",[]],
    [party_tpl|pt_order,"order_talk_b1", [], "Our sword just defend our faith, however, Defending faith interest usually also accord with our King against foreign enemies.", "order_talk_b",[]],
    [party_tpl|pt_order|plyr,"order_talk_b", [], "I heard about Friar Knights can't get married?", "order_talk_b2",[]],
    [party_tpl|pt_order,"order_talk_b2", [], "Yes, celibacy, dedication, loyalty.(No Legitimate wife doesn't mean no illegitimate children).", "order_talk_b",[]],
    [party_tpl|pt_order|plyr,"order_talk_b", [], "I hear you're good at fighting, Do you mind if we try today,haa?","order_talk_b3", []],
    [party_tpl|pt_order, "order_talk_b3", [],"{mate/girlie}, How dares you to despise steel-bucket knight of God ?", "lord_ultimatum_surrender", []],
    [party_tpl|pt_order|plyr,"order_talk_b", [], "I need powerful mercenaries, may I recruit you?", "order_talk_b4",[]],
    [party_tpl|pt_order, "order_talk_b4", [], "You have to ask our Commander directly about this.","order_talk_b", []],
    [party_tpl|pt_order|plyr, "order_talk_b", [], "God bless you.", "close_window", [(assign, "$g_leave_encounter", 1)]],

## CCCC
    [party_tpl|pt_companions,"start", [(eq,"$talk_context",tc_party_encounter)], "I will drink from your skull !", "companion_talk_b",[(play_sound,"snd_encounter_sea_raiders")]],
    [party_tpl|pt_companions|plyr,"companion_talk_b", [], "Are you pirates? Murder, Robbery, Rape and Arson, Eaven little girls?", "companion_talk_b1",[]],
    [party_tpl|pt_companions,"companion_talk_b1", [], "That history is looong time ago, We also be trade and art very well. Unless I'm not happy today.", "companion_talk_b",[]],
    [party_tpl|pt_companions|plyr,"companion_talk_b", [], "Do you fight for Nord's king?", "companion_talk_b2",[]],
    [party_tpl|pt_companions,"companion_talk_b2", [], "Not necessarily. We usually be employed with private combat affairs.", "companion_talk_b",[]],
    [party_tpl|pt_companions|plyr,"companion_talk_b", [], "Simple minded and well-developed's fool, also stinks to make me vomit!","companion_talk_b3", []],
    [party_tpl|pt_companions, "companion_talk_b3", [],"How lucky you to make me feel so good today! {mate/girlie}!", "lord_ultimatum_surrender", []],
    [party_tpl|pt_companions| plyr, "companion_talk_b", [], "I need strong warrior, Can I hire you?", "companion_talk_b4", []],
    [party_tpl|pt_companions, "companion_talk_b4", [], "You have to ask our leader directly about this.","companion_talk_b", []],
    [party_tpl|pt_companions| plyr,"companion_talk_b", [], "Let me go.", "close_window",[(assign, "$g_leave_encounter", 1)]],

## CCCC
    [party_tpl|pt_brotherhood,"start", [(eq,"$talk_context",tc_party_encounter)], "Good hunting and fight well !", "brotherhood_talk_b",[snd_encounter_vaegirs_ally]],
    [party_tpl|pt_brotherhood|plyr,"brotherhood_talk_b", [], "Good for hunting, brother.", "brotherhood_talk_b1",[]],
    [party_tpl|pt_brotherhood,"brotherhood_talk_b1", [], "It should be so.", "brotherhood_talk_b",[]],
    [party_tpl|pt_brotherhood|plyr,"brotherhood_talk_b", [], "I wish you every shoot in a deer's eye, brother.", "brotherhood_talk_b2",[]],
    [party_tpl|pt_brotherhood,"brotherhood_talk_b2", [], "The same to you {mate/girlie}.", "brotherhood_talk_b",[]],
    [party_tpl|pt_brotherhood|plyr,"brotherhood_talk_b", [], "Since ice hasn't broken off your little brother, Why didn't try to use my sword?","brotherhood_talk_b3", []],
    [party_tpl|pt_brotherhood, "brotherhood_talk_b3", [],"How could I meet such a mean person! Don't crack joke {mate/girlie}!", "lord_ultimatum_surrender", []],
    [party_tpl|pt_brotherhood| plyr, "brotherhood_talk_b", [], "I need good hunters, Can you join us?", "brotherhood_talk_b4", []],
    [party_tpl|pt_brotherhood, "brotherhood_talk_b4", [], "You have to ask our Master directly about this.","brotherhood_talk_b", []],
    [party_tpl|pt_brotherhood| plyr, "brotherhood_talk_b", [], "Good day, hunters.", "close_window", [(assign, "$g_leave_encounter", 1)]],

## CCCC
    [party_tpl|pt_ranger,"start", [(eq,"$talk_context",tc_party_encounter)], "My eyes on you {mate/girlie}, Put your hands where I can see. ^My dearest brother?", "ranger_talk_b",[]],
    [party_tpl|pt_ranger|plyr,"ranger_talk_b", [], "Take easy brother, Are you forest bandits?", "ranger_talk_b1",[]],
    [party_tpl|pt_ranger,"ranger_talk_b1", [], "No? No! no no no NOOO! They also kill civilians for money, But We clean bandits all of them. That's misunderstanding.", "ranger_talk_b",[]],
    [party_tpl|pt_ranger|plyr,"ranger_talk_b", [], "Are you the ones who fight to outlaws? brother?", "ranger_talk_b2",[]],
    [party_tpl|pt_ranger,"ranger_talk_b2", [], "Unhumm, and also fight for freedom and protection commoners. Whether the enemy is the Lord or any king.", "ranger_talk_b",[]],
    [party_tpl|pt_ranger|plyr,"ranger_talk_b", [], "Sound you likes a very honest's good man, How about lending us some Dinar?","ranger_talk_b3", []],
    [party_tpl|pt_ranger, "ranger_talk_b3", []," Are you going to rob us in the wilderness? Don't crack joke {mate/girlie}!", "lord_ultimatum_surrender", []],
    [party_tpl|pt_ranger| plyr, "ranger_talk_b", [], "I need good Riding Archer, mabe you can join us?","ranger_talk_b4", []],
    [party_tpl|pt_ranger, "ranger_talk_b4", [], "(Silence ...... ).","ranger_talk_b", []],
    [party_tpl|pt_ranger| plyr, "ranger_talk_b", [], "We just passing by.", "close_window",[(assign, "$g_leave_encounter", 1)]],

## CCCC
    [party_tpl|pt_ashashin,"start", [(eq,"$talk_context",tc_party_encounter)], "Do you have any business with us?", "ashashin_talk_b", []],
    [party_tpl|pt_ashashin|plyr,"ashashin_talk_b", [], "I heard you killed and robbed??", "ashashin_talk_b1",[]],
    [party_tpl|pt_ashashin,"ashashin_talk_b1", [],"If so, what can you do for us? It's none of your business.","ashashin_talk_b", []],
    [party_tpl|pt_ashashin|plyr, "ashashin_talk_b", [], "My men need to practice a bit, to arms!", "ashashin_talk_b3",[]],
    [party_tpl|pt_ashashin, "ashashin_talk_b3", [],"No one dares to talk to us like this.", "close_window", [(call_script, "script_change_player_relation_with_faction", "$g_encountered_party_faction",-3),(encounter_attack),]],
    [party_tpl|pt_ashashin| plyr, "ashashin_talk_b", [], "I need good assassin, May I recruit you?","ashashin_talk_b4", []],
    [party_tpl|pt_ashashin, "ashashin_talk_b4", [], "You have to ask our Chief preacher directly about this.","ashashin_talk_b", []],
    [party_tpl|pt_ashashin| plyr, "ashashin_talk_b", [], "Leave me alone, I have no business with you.", "close_window",[(assign, "$g_leave_encounter", 1)]],

[anyone | plyr, "mercenary_recruit", [
    (lt, "$g_talk_troop_faction_relation", 0),
    (store_relation, ":players_kingdom_relation", "$g_talk_troop_faction", "$players_kingdom"),
    (this_or_next | ge, ":players_kingdom_relation", 0),
    (this_or_next | eq, "$players_kingdom", 0),
    (eq, "$players_kingdom", "fac_player_supporters_faction"),
    (neq, "$players_oath_renounced_against_kingdom", "$g_talk_troop_faction"),

(is_between, "$g_talk_troop_faction", org_fac_begin, org_fac_end), #
    (str_store_faction_name, s4, "$g_talk_troop_faction"), ],
    "I wish to make peace with the {s4}.", "tuanzhang_ask_pardon", []],

[anyone, "tuanzhang_ask_pardon",
    [
    (store_sub, ":hostility", 3, "$g_talk_troop_faction_relation"),
    (val_mul, ":hostility", ":hostility"), # square it
    (store_mul, reg16, ":hostility", 3),

(str_store_faction_name, s4, "$g_talk_troop_faction"),
    ],
    "I have bigger worries than you. However, you have wronged my brothers, and wrongs demand compensation. For the sume of {reg16} denars, I suppose that I could agree to grant you a pardon. What do you say?",
    "lord_ask_pardon_2", []],
  2. MichaelHan

Native OSP Scenes [MBMC]Mount & Blade Modding Contest Scenes

They are in this thread, scroll above.
    In China ,Our country has a huge national firewall,name is Green Dam, It is a Internet web Great wall. So I can not visit MEGA.nz ,and much more web ,like facebook somesing。Pack Download are 404 failure page. ? Chinese player also unable to access that original online disk of many international author. It's illegal to climb over the wall. I don't know the way to do it even if I take risks.Only more and more foreign web pages will be blocked by the government. Maybe we can't go to this forum any day.
  3. MichaelHan

Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gfdwz39fsw3togb/MBMC_Scening_Q3_2019.rar/file

Please note that I will most probably remove this link in the following days.

Siege Scenes are Documents received, Thank you very much!
    Do you have :January 2019 - Secret Places & September 2018 - Singleplayer Villages?
  4. MichaelHan

Apologies for the late reply, the pack above should include all the scenes as they were submitted.

In china , I can not visit MEGA.NZ :xf-cry:
    Who can up that all map to www.mediafire.com ? thanks!
  5. MichaelHan

[MBMC] Mount & Blade Modding Contest [Q3][Scening] - [Sponsored by TaleWorlds]

Forum username: MichaelHan
    Scene name:                  Viking earthwood Castle;                        Overlooking Reef Castle;                            Death Lighthouse Fortress.
    Scene download link:
    https://pan.baidu.com/s/1dykx9q0N9J5xWYMYm2J9kw
    or
    http://www.mediafire.com/folder/o7yd3o90eom22/M%26B

Terrain code:

scn_castle_10_exterior castle_10_exterior 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x000000023007b23200049d2a00003c37000040ef000037cd
    outer_terrain_castle_9

scn_castle_49_exterior castle_49_exterior 256 none none -1000000.000000 -1000000.000000 1000000.000000 1000000.000000 -100.000000 0xb0000500000fa3e800001c0d0000401000003455
      1  100000

scn_castle_65_exterior castle_65_exterior 256 none none -100.000000 -100.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0xb0000500000fa3e800001c0d0000401000003455
      1  100000
      1  77

By submitting this work I agree to the rules and regulations of this contest.
Back
Top Bottom