Recent content by Michaelc94

1. In Progress Incosistant war declerations

This is happening on console as well! With vlandia and Just finished a war with sturgia then aserai decided to declare war, no interactions between each faction either prior to war, now their peace declaration is increasing in price with nothing going on.
  2. Resolved Kingdoms without any land

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
    To send us a ticket, please visit the site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    I'm having this issue on console as well, no idea how to upload my save from that. But its simple to replicate. As soon as I made a kingdom two factions one whom I've had high relations with almost all of their vassals and king, declared war on me and there's nothing I can do about it, I've tried fighting them off with my own vassals, but it's not showing any results. Tried executing and even that hasn't shown favorable results. Now I even have sturgians declared war and Its completely crippling their peace demands would put me in ruins with how high they are! All my villages are or have been raided by them I can hardly keep any military!
Back
Top Bottom