Recent content by Mexicano the Mountain

1. Mexicano the Mountain

Can you fix Multiplayer already?

This is a single player game, no one cares about your multiplayer, they should simply close off the multiplayer and stop wasting their time updating it. Go play Chivalry 2 if you want multiplayer experience, but Mount and Blade was and still is single player ser
    I'm a big fan of the original Chivalry and other games similar in this genre like Mordhau but none of these games are similar to Mount & Blade's Multiplayer. The combat system is very different for a start and the various modes in Bannerlord e.g. skirmish, captain and battle are a lot more enjoyable than anything the other Medieval games have to offer. Also for the record I mostly play multiplayer games but on the occasion I want to play a single player game I would pick something like red dead 2, God of war franchise, something from the dark souls series over Bannerlord's mind numbing single player experience
  2. Mexicano the Mountain

Can you fix Multiplayer already?

I'm a huge fan of this game, in particular the Multiplayer version of it (6,336 hours on record) over 95% of which is from Multiplayer. The ranked system you implemented back in patch 1.7.2 (around the time that NIN3 left the company) simply DOES NOT WORK. We haven't been able to play on the...
  3. Mexicano the Mountain

[BEAST 8] Division C - Weekly Matchups

thanks tomkin for the hard work
  4. Mexicano the Mountain

RMT vs BCNR 4-0 (12-4)
    Screenshot_85.png

^crash

Screenshot_86.png

Screenshot_88.png

^crash
    Screenshot_90.png

3-0

Screenshot_95.png

^crash they gave us 2-0 as it was 5 sec away from morale win

Screenshot_98.png

this game makes it 3-1
    Screenshot_99.png
  5. Mexicano the Mountain

RMT vs VW T 2-2 (8-7)
  6. Mexicano the Mountain

[Beast 8] Rosters

Player Addition

Team Name: RMT
    Name of player(s): Shawarma
  7. Mexicano the Mountain

Need More Info North American Captain and Skirmish Servers Queuing and Matchmaking BROKEN since e1.7.2 update

Pre 1.7.2 you could find a game anytime of day on eu captain. Now nobody can find a game since the new ranked system.... Surely TW have logs of how many games are being played per day? Maybe it's time to wake up and realise that the ranked system was an awful idea with such a small playerbase and revert to the old matchmaking system??

Also remove the leash it makes the mode so much more boring... There isn't a leash on the singleplayer mode so why is it essential for captain?
  8. Mexicano the Mountain

Need More Info North American Captain and Skirmish Servers Queuing and Matchmaking BROKEN since e1.7.2 update

Captain mode matchmaking seizes to exist since 1.7.2 I get asked daily by different captain players the same question "have they fixed it yet?" The ranked system and the leash were both bad implements for captain mode and now the playerbase must have hit a peak all time low for the mode.
  9. Mexicano the Mountain

[Beast 8] Rosters

Player Addition

Team Name: RMT
    Name of Player(s): ❖James Lindsay❖
  10. Mexicano the Mountain

RMT vs HINQ II - Sunday 24th 20:00 CEST
  11. Mexicano the Mountain

[Beast 8] Rosters

Player Addition

Team Name: Risen Manifest III
    Name of player(s): Varadin

Player Addition

Name of player(s): Death

Player Removal

Name of player(s): Strider
  12. Mexicano the Mountain

EU Skirmish Completed Beast 8 Sign ups

Team Tag: [RMT]
    Contact 1:
    Mexicano
    Contact 2: † AgŏnyVVi†ħin †
    Contact 3: Kassia
    Banner:
    Risen-Manifest_III_logo_2.jpg

Roster:
    Mexicano the Mountain
    † AgŏnyVVi†ħin †
    Aesten
    Strider
    Kassia
    Rolland
    LK_Hemsworth
    Arimger
    Death
    MrAsh
    Raven

we would like to be in division C if possible
  13. Mexicano the Mountain

EU Duel Completed ?ABCD - A Bannerlord Cavalry Duel (Tournament)?

@Nord can you add me on steam, I couldn't find your profile
Back
Top Bottom