Recent content by Mettle

1. [Suggestions] for Viking Conquest.

NAVAL COMBAT!

1. Give us the option to organize which troop goes on what ship (including my character) through the Army menu. This is a NO BRAINER addition that needs to arrive asap in my opinion.

2. Unlimited ammo feels ridiculous and way too arcadey. I could be alone here.  To fix this, replace unlimited reserves with just additional ammo. Simply multiplying, or adding quantity based on base capacity would do the trick, pick one. Reason being, battleships definitely had weapon reserves stored onboard, but unlimited? Nah. I find this woefully inconsistent if we look at the structure of historical accuracy you're trying to build this game on. UNLIMITED ammo, but no 1h/2h Dane Axe? I think many would happily swap out these "historical inaccuracies", if the latter can even be considered that.

3. Soldiers drowning to death. I think this was a bug thats been partially fixed? It happened to me recently, so of its intentional, please just make it knock them out. Its just silly losing an expensive, or highly-invested top tier unit to something like this.

Thank you, good luck, and godspeed.
  2. Viking Conquest Update 1.02 (released)

For me, trade ships are STILL stuck all around Ribe. Tried waiting 33+ hours, didn't do anything.

Also, what is with the absurdly high Morale penalty for recruiting prisoners? I recruited 12 Reavers, lost FORTY morale, and it has been an absolute nightmare to get it back up. Even with Average morale, 11 out of those 12 still left my party every time I loaded save. Not all victories boost morale (e.g. attacking Traders... FIX THIS), and victories that do boost it, offer so little. Therefore, all I'm left with is buying Morale. However, It would cost me 5000 10 000 gold (yeah really) to get my morale high enough to keep at least half of them. This is so IMBALANCED.

Oh yeah, and I love the logic behind Soldiers deserting my army whilst we're in the middle of the goddamn ocean...

Sadly, I have this much || patience left with this DLC.
  3. Trade Ships STILL stuck...

Hey guys, Title says all. I tried waiting 33+ hours (as the devs suggested), but it did jack. There are like... 5 traders from different factions stuck in islands around Port Ribe. Hell, another one is stuck on the goddamn port. Is 1.02 even compatible with 1.01 saves? Nothing is mentioned on...
  4. HALP! I'm sworn to a lord who hates me...

Hey fellas, I dont remember doing this, but I swore vassalage to Hrorek, king of Friese. I found out when trying to join Horik, king of Danmark. He informed me I was already sworn to Hrorek. Okay, no biggie, I'll go try talk to Hrorek and try leave his service. So I sail to Friese, dodge all...
  5. How do I convince King Hrorek that Hrodulf is a traitor?

Idibil said:
    Mettle said:
    Thanks for reply,

I'm a little confused. Is this you telling me its not possible to side with the king, and that no matter what I try, I'll always become their enemy?

Now, it is time to get your ship :smile:

Lel, but I'm too tired for vagueness  :???: Is this confirmation that its not possible to side with the king?
  6. How do I convince King Hrorek that Hrodulf is a traitor?

Thanks for reply,

I'm a little confused. Is this you telling me its not possible to side with the king, and that no matter what I try, I'll always become their enemy?
  7. How do I convince King Hrorek that Hrodulf is a traitor?

Hey fellas, I'm stuck on this quest. Last 2 playthroughs I just went with the flow, and both times I became an enemy of both these characters after the "3 day head start" expired. This playthrough I tried to keep telling the king this dude is a traitor, but all that happens is I lose his...
Back
Top Bottom