Recent content by method man

1. method man

Let's be honest the multiplayer here is underdone

Bro flexed a top 40 followed by a flex of captain mode

think who you are speaking with: i have slain countless nobles in singleplayer. in my savegame, i am known as the lion of calradia.
  2. method man

boats?

you do not have vision. read my post again and maybe you will understand or maybe you wont. blind!
  3. method man

boats?

if we could ride boats then maybe that would save tdm because you could spawn on a boat and then you wouldn't get killed by your enemies when you spawn because you have spawned on a boat and you have to do sailing to reach an enemy!! :grin: also we could have a variety of boats which would mean...
  4. method man

EU Servers: Offline - A Bannerlord Tradition

maybe when the servers come back they will have added boat functionality...
  5. method man

We were wrong about the class system...

I honestly hadn't thought about how balanced, enjoyable, and rewarding the class system is. Perhaps I have been mistaken. Thank you.

Maybe a way to expand on this system would be to add naval combat. Boats are philosophically aligned with Bannerlord's design principles. To illustrate my point: you could 'main' a boat, and learn it at your own pace, enjoyably. I would also love to customize my Viking longship; I could add a frightening figurehead to the front, so as to frighten my enemies in a balanced way.

I could picture it now. There's me, in my Viking longship, ramming plebs in rowboats (the 100 gold option). Then, I collect enough moneysacks and add a cape to my boat. Goodness, it would be so cool to do skirmish on a boat. Please, taleworld, give me boats. please
  6. method man

Randomly logged out of lobby over and over

Bump. Congrats to Taleworlds on perhaps finally killing this game
  7. method man

Parties don't work anymore

If you make a party, you get kicked from it repeatedly. It is actually impossible to queue as a group anymore.
  8. method man

Have we Reached the Point of Passive Acceptance and Disappointed Resignation with Bannerlord?

this forum got boring to post in. nobody cares about bl enough to argue, or even get annoyed, anymore. sad!
  9. method man

East NA skirmish servers down again

it is so very unfortunate.
  10. method man

skin request: felt hat

So i was wondering.. Is methodman kurdish or just pretending to troll TW...
    i don't understand that question. sorry. please don't derail my thread. thank you.
  11. method man

skin request: felt hat

hello, i miss the felt hat from the sarranid faction in warband. i found this hat very charming, and it framed my character's face wonderfully. may we please have some variations of this hat (colours, patterns, etc.) in this beautiful sequel of ours? thank you. regards, method_man out on bail...
  12. method man

My final verdict

rest in peace, mr blunted
  13. method man

Menace of Wenfire {SLAYERS OF MEN ELITE!}

add me to the rosterd idiot
Back
Top Bottom