Recent content by Methhead123

1. Methhead123

OSP Other 2D Art Methhead's upscaled facemaps and more (512² to 1024²)

@Methhead123 I assume you're dead...
    Uhh, sorry for the late repsonse . I just couldn't indulge with modding and m&b...
  2. Methhead123

is this tested?
    Mostly yes, execpt for the horse textures.
    everything that had any transparency
    Thank you for pointing out but i didn't witness anything regarding transparency issues.
    Also, since your results look very impressive, it would be great if you could cover the extra textures made by Iboltax. Many of us are using them around here.
    Sorry to keep you waiting, i was busy with some stuff irl. Here some sneak peaks from me to not let you feel dissapointed:
    manface_asian1OLD.png
    manface_asian1.png
  3. Methhead123

This is just a upscale pack about Facemaps and few more stuff. The reason i made this pack is just regarding the better warband/m&b experience. (It's also kinda experimental) FAQ: A:"So what does this pack clearly/frankly include?" Me:"This pack includes facemaps and horses etc." A:"What...
  4. Methhead123

Any more Map Editors Rather than Thorgrim's Map editor?

I am willing to use a map editor (which includes a "terrain.bmp" system like T'sME) rather than Thorgrim's Map editor due to T'sME being buggy and kinda outdated (it doesn't include desert color in palette) Also is there any way to add more terrains to the game?
  5. Methhead123

Why does adding tf_undead to my mod makes my game crash?

Or it may be related to assets. First make sure to copy a human race from Native and check if it works properly. The game crashes when you are about to enter the face generation window (i.e. when the engine is about to generate the race's agent) by (I guess) running out of memory.
    Update: No it wasn't about the assets.IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE CODES
    Python:
        [("undeadface_a",0xffffffff,["hair_blonde"],[0xffffcded, 0xffbbcded, 0xff99eebb]),
         ("undeadface_b",0xffcaffc0,["hair_blonde"],[0xffffcded, 0xffbbcded, 0xff99eebb]),
         ("undeadface_c",0xffffffff,["hair_blonde"],[0xffffcded, 0xffbbcded, 0xff99eebb]),
         ("undeadface_d",0xff4fbb6c,["hair_blonde"],[0xffffcded, 0xffbbcded, 0xff99eebb]),
         ], #undead_face_textures,
    image.png

The code, needs the hair codes to run properly.
  6. Methhead123

Or it may be related to assets. First make sure to copy a human race from Native and check if it works properly. The game crashes when you are about to enter the face generation window (i.e. when the engine is about to generate the race's agent) by (I guess) running out of memory.
    Yes, you were right. It was all about the assets.
    image.png

image.png

image.png

Python:
      (
        "zombie", 0,
        "man_body", "man_calf_l", "m_handL",
        "male_head", man_face_keys,
        ["man_hair_s","man_hair_m","man_hair_n","man_hair_o", "man_hair_y10", "man_hair_y12","man_hair_p","man_hair_r","man_hair_q","man_hair_v","man_hair_t","man_hair_y6","man_hair_y3","man_hair_y7","man_hair_y9","man_hair_y11","man_hair_u","man_hair_y","man_hair_y2","man_hair_y4"], #man_hair_meshes ,"man_hair_y5","man_hair_y8",
        ["beard_e","beard_d","beard_k","beard_l","beard_i","beard_j","beard_z","beard_m","beard_n","beard_y","beard_p","beard_o",   "beard_v", "beard_f", "beard_b", "beard_c","beard_t","beard_u","beard_r","beard_s","beard_a","beard_h","beard_g",], #beard meshes ,"beard_q"
        ["hair_blonde", "hair_red", "hair_brunette", "hair_black", "hair_white"], #hair textures
        ["beard_blonde","beard_red","beard_brunette","beard_black","beard_white"], #beard_materials
        [("zombie_1",0xffe1d7cd,["hair_blonde"],[0xffffcded, 0xffbbcded, 0xff99eebb]),
         ("zombie_2",0xffd0e0e0,["hair_blonde"],[0xff83301a, 0xff502a19, 0xff19100c, 0xff0c0d19]),           
         ("zombie_3",0xffdcdfdf,["hair_blonde"],[0xff171313, 0xff007080c]),
         ], #man_face_textures,
        [(voice_die,"snd_undead_die"),(voice_hit,"snd_undead_hit"),(voice_yell,"snd_undead_yell")], #voice sounds
        "skel_human", 1.2,
        psys_game_blood,psys_game_blood_2,
        [[1.7, comp_greater_than, (1.0,face_width), (1.0,temple_width)], #constraints: ex: 1.7 > (face_width + temple_width)
         [0.3, comp_less_than, (1.0,face_width), (1.0,temple_width)],
         [1.7, comp_greater_than, (1.0,face_width), (1.0,face_depth)],
         [0.3, comp_less_than, (1.0,eyebrow_height), (1.0,eyebrow_position)],
         [1.7, comp_greater_than, (1.0,eyebrow_height), (1.0,eyebrow_position)],
         [-0.7, comp_less_than, (1.0,nose_size), (-1.0,nose_shape)],
         [0.7, comp_greater_than, (1.0,nose_size), (-1.0,nose_shape)],
         [2.7, comp_greater_than, (1.0,chin_size), (1.0,mouth_nose_distance), (1.0,nose_height), (-1.0,face_width)],
         ]
      ),
  7. Methhead123

Try not using references to undeads since there may be remnants of them in the engine. It may help (or may not, I have no clue at all).
    Hmm maybe i better remake some assets.
  8. Methhead123

Which other changes did you do? Are there any error messages coming up or is there a note within the rgl-log file?
    Not too much also.
    It's just something like this:
    image.png
    image.png

*Screen freeze*
    *Game crashes*
  9. Methhead123

Which other changes did you do? Are there any error messages coming up or is there a note within the rgl-log file?
    I think i didn't see any.
  10. Methhead123

Did you add the flag at header_troops.py as described at the linked page?
    Code:
    tf_male           = 0
    tf_female         = 1
    tf_undead         = 2
    I think so.
  11. Methhead123

That's too unspecific to help you. Which steps did you all do? Show your code snippets which you added.
    Sorry if i am too pesky to help with...
    First of all i tried to copy all the codes from the link you sent and altered them.
    Python:
      (
        "undead", 0,
        "undead_body", "undead_calf_l", "undead_handL",
        "undead_head", undead_face_keys,
        [],
        [],
        [],
        [],
        [("undeadface_a",0xffffffff,[]),("undeadface_b",0xffcaffc0,[]),("undeadface_c",0xffcaffc0,[]),("undeadface_d",0xff4cff37,[]),]
        [], #voice sounds
        "skel_human", 1.1,
      ),
    And tried to code the code over and over again.
    and then i refreshed my processor files.And nothing has changed again.
  12. Methhead123

You might want to check if you added all necessary snippets at your module system:
    it's still not working unfortunately...
  13. Methhead123

Turns out I gave you a false piece of advice, sorry. I confused the flag with something else because you can add what is provided in the above-linked resource.
    It's ok
  14. Methhead123

The early versions of M&B should be on Nexus. Warrider is .202, I guess.
    Yeah warrider link...
    It may be that the deprecated flag was removed from the engine and there is not anything you can do at this point.
    But how would you code it if you were me.
Back
Top Bottom