Recent content by METALKECSKEHUN

1. 1.6 - is it worth it?

I am starting a new playthrough, and was wonderring about updating. I own the epic store version 1.5.10. Should I update, if yes how? I am afraid it would **** up my mods and possible make them old.
  2. How the hell do I get high tier armor?

This does not matter. Culture, prosperity(?) and smithy and IIRC woodworks and the clothing workshops allow various gear to have CHANCE to spawn. TBH I don't know if things like Tanner and Weaver are needed for high tier heavy armor or not. Anyways the system is much more relaxed now and you should see good gear popping up as the game goes on, probably by day 100 some stuff should be up for sale. I've played a dozen games of 1.5.10 and 1.6 and there's always good stuff showing up without me doing anything to try and make workshops or more prosperity or anything. Now, it's a CHANCE so finding a particular high power item is a CHANCE.

These do not spawn. It's just not coded correctly for them to spawn in the stores. sucks.

Imperial high tier armor should spawn eventually, I always see some eventually. Not sure about the aserai top body armor, it's always possible for some piece to be bugged, but it's of course a chance so...
    Anyways I advocate wife/husband to load up on top tier armor. That's were some good armor always spawns!

This is concerning, I have no idea if that mod can interfere with item spawning, but... well who knows.
    I suppose it does, since many armors had their tiers changed, since the mod changes how all types of damage and armor is calculated, so for an example, the impreial scale armor, 'imperial scale armor over double mail' in the mod, had 138 body armor which is the highest in the mod.The mod also reworks item prices, so for an example the noble longbow costs 15k instead of the vanilla 260k.
  3. How the hell do I get high tier armor?

Yeah still insane and I have abused two handed swords. Better now though. They go for about 40k without perks. So with the perk that would still be about that. That is premo though. The lower tier stuff and crafting orders is a step in the right direction. That is high tier stuff is still out of whack. Anyway happy to comment over there. I posted in that thread on that topic a bit ago. So I won't turn your thread into a duplicate.
    Did they do anything about smithing parts? They are broken af imo. I smithed and smelted endlessly, and got exactly 0 parts that I wanted.
  4. How the hell do I get high tier armor?

I'm on 1.6.0.

I never even abused it to be honest. Was just joking and going on what I heard about them. Ask me about two handed swords and I'll tell you a different story though.
    In my previous playthrough I smithed the best possible two handed swords and sold for 70 000. They costed about 5 fine steel and 4 themastene steel if I remember correctly. If I am counting correctly, it costs about 112 timed as much as the ****ty javelins that sell for 10k. Also, there are polearms for 4 fine steel that sell for 60-70k
  5. How the hell do I get high tier armor?

Javelins are so last patch :wink:

Seriously though, less gamey then cheat coding or modding it in :smile:
    What patch are you on? Im on 1.5.10. For me, vanilla game, javelins costing 1 wrought iron, 1 wood and 1 charcoal sell for 10 000. A mod I am using cuts smithed item prices in half, but smiting is still pure cheese regardless
  6. How the hell do I get high tier armor?

That'd explain why I was getting them at clan tier 2 and 3. Which brings me to the point. Smithing will get you tier 6 weapons quickly too. If you get lucky with blades a tier three blade will have enough cut damage on it to get close if not to 6 itself.
    So I just craft a ****load of those economy breaking polearms or javelins and ill be getting more high tier gear?
  7. How the hell do I get high tier armor?

You think you're having a time waiting for armor to spawn? Wait till you're waiting for Lordly armors! :grin:

No, but what I've found is that once you own a bunch of "tier 6" items, they start showing up in towns. So I would recommend LootEveryone and LootLord mods if you're tired of waiting.
    I own several sets of tier 6 ranged and melee weapons and armors from each faction. I will probably not be using armor mods, since the mod I linked completely reworks every equipable item, so it would break if I were to add anything. I think I will probably just add the items I am still missing, if I hit clan level 6 before getting them. My problem with loot mods, is that they break the economy, but the mod I mentioned also reworks the economy, but it would still be broken from all the lord gears worth so much, since I execute every lord I get my bloody hands on.
  8. How the hell do I get high tier armor?

Keep looking, there is a strong RNG element plus town prosperity. I have found high end Imperial armor and horse armor at tier 1. (legionary armor, the 150K to 250K stuff, and cataphract horse armor) Still have not seen a bound xbow though.
    I am specifically looking for the imperial scale armor, and the aserai scale armor (not sure about the name, because I use a mod that renames pretty much all gear:https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/791)

Since I made the post, I actually found the second best crossbow in a vlandian city, so maybe try looking for crossbow on vlandian land

Things are also a bit more trickier, since one of my other mods, changes the culture of conquered cities, so that the most properous cities have two cultures (khuzait is my kingdoms culture, so every rich city is flooded with khuzait stuff)
  9. How the hell do I get high tier armor?

I have a level 5 clan, halfway to level 6. I have smithys and very high, around 6000, prosperity in some cities I visited. I am looking for high tier crossbows and armor. I find plenty of high tier bows, and I dont know about weapons, since I make my own. I quite simply, cannot find any of the 2...
  10. Cheat code to level up atlethics

I want to max out atlethics but its even more of a pain in the ass than leveling trading, so thats why I am looking for the command to max out one skill (I dont want to max level everything.) Edit: I have found a very simple way...
  11. Council of Commons policy not working

I think they have to have 75+ relationship with you to be a supporter.
    Thanks, but I am pretty sure I have more than 4 people with that high relationship, since I constantly see the 'Relationship with notables increased in owned settlements due to high loyalty' notification, and I have had around 3 or 4 high loyalty towns for a long ingame time. Also, I have 5 notables in only one of my towns, which has had 100 loyalty for longer than I can remember.
  12. Resolved Constant crashes in battles after player dies

I am glad that now everything works for you :xf-smile: ! If you have problems again, write to this topic.
    I found out what causes crashes for me: too many Chrome tabs

I switched to Edge while playing, and there are significantly less crashes.

Still, this is a strange situation, since I have a high end PC and played many other games with similar or higher system requirements, yet none crashed due to chrome. However, calculating huge battles, 1000 soldiers and horses especially since I have a huge khuzait cavalry, may skyrocket the system usage. I read it on Reddit, that if the CPU usage hits 100 for even a moment, the game instantly crashes. This is a problem, because of how the soldiers spawn in waves, which can probably easily bump up CPU usage just enough for a moment to hit 100 and therefore crash.

This is just a theory based on my experiences, so I have no technical proof for any of this.
  13. Council of Commons policy not working

No, I mean supporters: the notables who support your clan. Council of the Commons was nerfed a long while back so that only supporters give influence, +0.1 per.
    What do you mean supporter? Like notables who are my friends? Currently, I get 0.2 from supporters and another 0.2 from the Coucil of Commons. This is so stupid that they cant give it a proper description.
  14. Council of Commons policy not working

How many supporters do you have?
    You mean notables right? I have like 8 or maybe 9 towns all used to even have, ****ty, governors. Not all of them are high loyalty, but most are. For an example Vostrum. 6100 prosperity, about 8 notables and I dont get 0.8 influecne a day. Cultrue isnt a problem either, since one of my towns default culture is the same as its governor and mine (Khuzait ftw).

The influence gain actuallly went up to 0.1 from the law, but it should be about 4.5-5
  15. Looking for a Mod to prevent losing items on death

Just put all your gear in storage and neck yourself
    Still less dumb than what that other dude suggested. Regardless, this is just as useless.
Back
Top Bottom