Recent content by Metal-Luca

1. Metal-Luca

[BEAST6] Division S

''I think'' ye when u think about something that u dont know anything, you write posts like this lol.Hard to see situations when ur not in same division ofc.
    Yes i said "i think", i didn't say i know.But "we can't see situations" because you just said in your opinion only DM is the only team in your division.
  2. Metal-Luca

[BEAST6] Division S

Well i think the play off final is the s-tier league already.I remember RM rarely got oponents to scrim with them and now i understand why.I don't see where the arrogance can help even if you are the best. I think maybe RM groupies are no longer entertained by the arrogance of the players, go figure it out!.RM recruited every try hard they could( not like DM ) and now they complaign they got no competition.Lol!
  3. Metal-Luca

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup 3,5 - Sign Ups Open (55/56)

Name : Metal-Luca
    Nationality : Romanian
    Main Class : Infantry
    Steam Link : https://steamcommunity.com/id/wantedfreak
    TW ID : MetalLuca#8539
  4. Metal-Luca

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup 3 - Sign Ups Open (3/56)

Name : Metal-Luca
    Nationality : Romanian
    Main Class : Infantry
    Steam Link : https://steamcommunity.com/id/wantedfreak
    TW ID : MetalLuca#8539
  5. Metal-Luca

[BEAST#4] Division A - Weekly Match Results

KWD vs HINQ1 Sunday 19:00 CET
  6. Metal-Luca

BEAST Predictions - Entries Closed

Div A Winners: Risen Manifest
    Div A Relegation: MoB
    Div A Most Kills: Woj

Div B Winners: DOF
    Div B Relegation: DM2
    Div B Most Kills: Spooky

Div C Winners: KWL
    Div C Relegation: Hess
    Div C Most Kills: Baten

Div D Winners: AE
    Div D Relegation: GoW
    Div D Most Kills: OGL

MVP all divisions: 22ndGabe
  7. Metal-Luca

[BEAST#4] Suggestions

what rules? what behaviour?

How does the principle that teams remain in the division they ended in last season encourage players to make new teams?
    You are talking about something else.I never said anything about that.
    I apologize to admins i didn't want to say that they are bias!
    You don't agree that you are encouranging players to leave teams and make new teams just to stay in the same division because they have no restriction and no penalty for that in your competition becasue you allow them to play in the same division?
  8. Metal-Luca

[BEAST#4] Suggestions

@Metal-Luca Just out of curiousity
    Which team would you place in A instead the Goblins?

Also I don't understand why you fight so hard against GG but ignore that from your point of view SGM is also a new team that should start in D.
    Because SGM has most of the roster of Light team like 80% and other div a players so it respects your rule of majority from a team stay in the same division, but GG has players from division a teams mostly but not a majority of a team.
    2nd maybe a team from B wants to play in A you have to ask them first in my opinion like i understand it was done last season.Also with this decision you are encouranging players to leave teams and make new teams just to stay in the same division because they have no restriction and no penalty for that.
    I agree that GG deserve a place in A but judging by your own rules and behaviour in last seasons you must do the same now, so you won't leave any room for interpretation and you also have to be transparent.
  9. Metal-Luca

[BEAST#4] Suggestions

1. Agreed!
    2. Not so fair but it makes sense!
    3. How you know the skill of a new formed team? you can assume it only.Why you don't prioritize a team that was in lower division and played in former seasons to play in higher division if it wants to instead of a new formed team?
    4. Then how was it?Can you repeat the procedure step by step?
    5. I never did it!
    6. No internal clan issues here and administration has nothing to do with something that doesn't exist.
    Just be fair to everybody if you are not a bias admins.
    The divisions created will show if you are or not!
  10. Metal-Luca

[BEAST#4] Suggestions

To be fair, a team which fought for one season to keep their place or whatever should not be robbed because players switch teams fast.
    Rapid promotion might solve one of this problems - but we will nuke team cohesion and even the worth of seasons if we just go and let 1) teams who fought for their place in a division via fourth/fifth spot (right now) be kicked out of said divisions because a stronger stack appears or 2) just say arbitrarily on the basis of scrim screenshots that people might need to leave.

How to set up Rapid Promotion? If there's a killer team (we can talk about SGM or Greedy Goblins) we could let them fight multiple promotion matches in a row to let them show their worth if they are eligible for promotion match. That way it would be fair because it is a risk which can be calculated.

But if you just go and let ppl be removed from one division 'randomly', you have to put them somewhere, so you 'randomly' decide another team which fought for their place in a certain division might have to fight another match, maybe even in tournament breaks?
    The only one who are taken into account and are favored by this approach are newly formed and stacked killer teams which might even dissolve after the season again. This approach is not only elitist but might make it harder long term because a team which might be forced into a match like this 'randomly' could interpret this as arbitrarily. I strongly urge the tournament staff to not make this decision. You form a new team? Start from the bottom like everyone else has too, unless a spot higher up is free (which then could be fought over in matches again, ofc) and maybe adopt rapid promotion like suggested above.
    RESPECT!
  11. Metal-Luca

[BEAST#4] Suggestions

Well, last season we had a situation where nobody wanted to play in A from divison B.
    That's why the spot went to AD.

But the placement of the teams is mostly done anyway.

Talking about teams progression: I hope you all read this thread carefully :https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...east-4-transition-to-6-team-divisions.438574/
    IKEA if you put a new formed team to a higher division than an old team that played the former beast season in a lower division and wants to play in a higher division it means you are not agreeing with your own progression system which is so interesting.New teams that are formed are bottom in the ladder because they never played in competitions that means you make rules and you don't respect your own rules,you bend them according to your interest.Pls treat everybody the same!Stop being bias!
    ALSO in every sport league, players belong to the Team not the team to the players.A spot in a division is owned by a team not by individual players.Different situation if teams merge.
    Keep that in mind.
  12. Metal-Luca

[BEAST#4] Suggestions

But if GG would want to be fair to the other teams and start from the bottom and earn thier spot,like most of the new teams?
    Explain that.
    Maybe there are teams from B that want to play in A,why give the spot to a new team?
    That means every season 6 players from different teams in div A can make a new team just to stay in A.Why you need clans in this community, just make party of 6 players.If you are changing the rules every season, this competition will loose it's prestige and admins their credibility.Last season you got a spot in A for a team and you started asking other teams .First you asked teams from B then C,D and after new teams.So why now should be different.Admins pls respect the community.
    P.S. i respect other clans and captains but stop talking about other teams like you know what you are talking about,look in your own courtyard and stop fantasizing and creating ipotetical situations.
    Admins i suggest before beast starts, you show us the provisional divisions with arguments,so the whole community can debate and speak their mind, otherwise all the community will sound like goblin noises!
  13. Metal-Luca

[BEAST#4] Suggestions

So two of KWD main roster left and now they should be forced to play in DivA against their will because they earned their spot? If no DivB team will make a free spot for them they cannot move down without admin decisions.
    GOBLIN NOISES!
  14. Metal-Luca

EU Skirmish Completed Beast #4 Sign up thread.

Team name: Keyboard Warriors Gray
    Tag [KW][G]
    Contact 1 Owlk
    Contact 2 Mr.Blowfish
    Banner
    Grey-1.jpg
    Roster
  15. Metal-Luca

EU Skirmish Completed Beast #4 Sign up thread.

Team Name: Greedy Goblins
    Team Tag: GGs
    Contact 1:
    1or3 (Taleworldz &
    Steam)
    Contact 2: Sindarin (
    Taleworlds & Steam)
    Banner:
    lAVwuIk.png

Roster:
    Nice team!
    Good luck Goblins!