Recent content by metafa

1. metafa

Settlement Modding - Research and Development

Hi! Sorry for the necro, but do you still happen to have the code to do this? EDIT: Nvm, solved it differently.
  2. metafa

Horse archers.. as screwed as in MP?

Thank you. MP horse archers should play fine as well, it's a difficult class to play even before any artificial accuracy modifier as you have to factor in your own movement in as well as the enemy's potentially. Anyway, good to know but in that case I don't like the discrepancy between SP and...
  3. metafa

Horse archers.. as screwed as in MP?

Can someone quickly confirm whether horse archers are as screwed in SP as they are in MP right now [1.5.3 & 1.5.4beta]? I don't wanna play hours just to discover that. If that's the case and that even higher horse and archer skill doesn't really make up for the horrible accuracy multiplier then...
  4. metafa

1.5.3 RIP Horse archers

What he said. On maps like the one's we have there is no time and no space to "slow down" to get the better accuracy modifier. It was already hard, any corner some dude with a 3 meter lance could gallop in your face. You have to be flexible, react and aim in a split second and accurate af...
  5. metafa

Impressions from a new player

Right. Thank you. English is not my native language.
  6. metafa

Impressions from a new player

Not a huge cross-section there dude.
  7. metafa

Horse Archers

Not with as many people and organization backing me up like you guys did for months and months. God it was pathetic. I'm just having a little tea party here compared to that. Especially with classic thread names like "I'M DONE PLAYING NICE" or "I HAVE PRIVILEDGE, LISTEN YOU DEV PEASANTS" or...
  8. metafa

Horse Archers

I agree. Take them out of the game. I want a war chariot with long knifes on the wheels. Then I'll take the non-existant accuracy any day.
  9. metafa

Dear TW, I heard you're planning to **** up this great game.

Of course. I just demand as close to realism as technically possible and feasible for a game e.g. not having to go to the toilet, ect. It's an act of balance between realism and playability, I get that. And I don't like the realism balance current values create. That's my opinion. Only way I'll...
  10. metafa

Pretty stupid to not introduce dragons then tbh. You can multiply your player base with around a gazillion by just having a dragon on some picture on the Steam page. Add a wizard and some MAGIC EFFAKT DUD and that's it. So either I would go for that, or make the game as close to realism as...
  11. metafa

The Aserai tribes were the first to clone Jackie Chan. That's how this update came to be I think.
  12. metafa

I'm 36. I don't care whether I'm good enough for anyone, I just don't like what they did to the combat values, I think it's less fun. I generally like realistic combat more, it immerses me more. If it's just to have a competitive game then you can play a more or less anything. I'm here for...
  13. metafa

You are an uncreative person.. otherwise your comebacks would maybe Oh yea.... kids can be so cruel 😆
  14. metafa

Pretty sure you can make all kinds of stuff happen with your dev friends. I give a flying flamingo about what you think about anything. You could just as well post your local weather here.
  15. metafa

Lol. Who bases their skill level on how many devs he has as buddies or with how many buddies he can slaughter someone