Recent content by metafa

1. metafa

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

PLEASE stop with the beta branch nonsense. People play the beta as the main branch and then complain that stuff isn't working. Also the mod-devs are confused what to update their mod for and split their attention. It was a nice gesture, really appreciated! But I don't think it's working out...
  2. metafa

Majority of online users in 2020...

You go help those people, we play Bannerlord MP, hmk?
  3. metafa

Too much cavalry

See.. I can see the future :roll: And what about this don't you understand, huh? A lot of whining from you strong PC soldiers lol. And you understood precisely what I meant. You just think you can get away with ignoring it just calling it not catchy enough in formulation.
  4. metafa

Too much cavalry

Nice bluff
  5. metafa

Oh.. ok. Haven't heard your particular complains before then
  6. metafa

Maybe you will have to come to terms with the fact that many people like exactly what they did in those regards. At least if you're speaking about MP as I read your post.
  7. metafa

Hahahahahhahahahahahaha..... "Game broken" <-- constructive criticism "Good game" <-- fanboism :facepalm:
  8. metafa

You don't know what I am and what I am not, and YOU'RE the one sticking your nose in here. The thread started with positive feedback and YOU'RE the ones not accepting it as valid feedback. Sorry dude, seems you just posted in the wrong thread.
  9. metafa

15 minute ban for leaving needs rework... or matchmaking does

I hope ranked will be without steam friends taken into account? Otherwise it's not ranked, it's hanged. I refuse to play any sort of MM until this feature is introduced.
  10. metafa

Seriously, to have the mental capacity to understand that the owner of a company and devs of a game have in some respects a slightly different calculation to make than you furthermore to grasp that programming isn't magic and taken all together this being still a great game which incredible...
  11. metafa

Lance couching seems useless right now.

It may or may not be useless in SP but in MP you just couch it and run around. When you meet someone around a corner that guy's either dismounted or dead, since he had no way of knowing what's on the other side of the corner and preparing, no matter even the impact speed. It's a horrible mechanic.
  12. metafa

About the thing of China vs Taiwan in East Asia Server recently, I will express my opinions. I hope administrators can adopt them.

Only real option would be to anonymize player nicknames I guess? And disallow chat.