Recent content by Messius

1. Messius

EU Native Duel In-progress European Duel Tournament Edition VI (87 players)

Nickname: Messius
    Steam profile: here
    I have read and agree to abide by the tournament rules.
  2. Messius

Other Native Siege Completed [Official] Osric's Bay - 3x Loot & Exp

The event and the scene was great !
    Thanks for both Taleworlds 💪Will definitely be there to the next one 💪

Here are 3 bugs that we found and needs a fix on the scene:

1- Players can jump a wall near G:

2 - Players can jump a well between E and D:

3 - Stairs bugged near C:

Also another climbable wall is on the F. You can skip defending guys by jump on crenel due to low height.
  3. Messius

Need More Info Game stuttering

Hello, I need help with a difficult problem. For the last few weeks I have been troubleshooting a problem with a game, where I have started to notice slight choppiness to the point of being unplayable. I've tried everything, reinstalling Windows, optimizing the system (e.g. disabling the Game...
  4. Messius

EU INT Skirmish Completed [BNL] Bannerlord Native League #2 - Skirmish tournament

I disagree, I feel like more ppl use discord on daily bases than forums.
    But isn't it ironic that you have to post it on the forum first to let people know about it?
  5. Messius

Resolved Server version is 1.8.1.1942 and there is no update of the game out

Can't play crpg till the new update :neutral:
    Im sure you are not alone. :grin:
  6. Messius

Resolved Server version is 1.8.1.1942 and there is no update of the game out

Summary: A mismatch error that cannot be fixed by closing steam and reopening. I have done that. I have also reinstalled.
    How to Reproduce: Log in multiplayer
    Scene Name (if related): Login screen
    Media (Screenshots & Video): https://ibb.co/GQkkFr0
    Computer Specs:
    GPU: Nvidia 3070ti
    GPU Driver Version: Latest as of Sept 29th 2022
    CPU: Intel i12
    RAM: 32gb
    Motherboard: -
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
    They are currently uploading the update to the Steam servers for players to download.
  7. Messius

login server is down

The servers are down, the fault is not on your receiver.
  8. Messius

Need More Info Disappearance of weapons and other things

This time it happened to my friend on the Trade Center map as a crossbowman from Vlandia. All of a sudden he couldn't move, couldn't change weapons, nothing. No one hit him before he was immobilized.
  9. Messius

After that happened was the server still running?: Yes, the server was still running, the others continued to fight.
    Do you remember what was the map and the factions?: It was played on the Zendyar map, specifically at the flag in the ruin with three entrances. I'm not sure about factions but I think I played for Battania.
    Do you remember getting hit before the thing happened?: I feel like I was hit during one of my attack attempts but I noticed the problem a little later.
    Were you kicked or got hit by a horse for example? No, none of this
  10. Messius

I would like to point out a bug that happened to me while playing the ranked skirmish. I was playing as a cavalry and during the combat "a thing" happened that my weapons disappeared from my hands and I couldn't attack (even with my fists). I didn't understand what was going on so I tried to...
  11. Messius

MP Proposition for Conqueror rank design change

So all other ranks follow a similar coloristic patern, but the last one looks kinda wierd. I would propse either this or any other color for it (Maybe a Diamond blue?) Or making the pink to more Royal Dark Purple ?

I think the color problem is the least of the problems with this ranked system. :grin:
  12. Messius

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Combat
    • Armour Effectiveness Improvements:
      • Reduced the armor coefficient from 100 to 50. In translation, 1 armour now provides 2 health points against blunt attacks.
      • Reduced blunt damage's pure damage coefficient from 1 to 0.4.
      • Increased additional armour effectiveness against blunt damage from 0 to 0.25.
      • These changes increase the effectiveness of mid to late game armour against blunt damages to make it feel like a more meaningful investment.
    So this is only singleplayer stuff?
  13. Messius

Patch Notes e1.7.2

Yet i'll still be taking it over your homebrew definitions. I don't think that's unreasonable.
    My definition? I didn't mention any definition, just that for something to be fantasy it has to have fantasy elements. Because if it doesn't, it's not fantasy but according to you, everything is fantasy.
  14. Messius

Patch Notes e1.7.2

Calradia itself. Just because it doesn't have dragons and zombies doesn't mean it isn't fantasy. By all means disagree with the people that actually wrote the setting though.
    For something to be fantasy, it must contain elements typical of fantasy. You wouldn't call a children's story horror either when it doesn't have any horror elements. Just because an author writes something doesn't mean it is the word of God and it is true.
    Zombies from original M&B
    Was in the game iirc, very early version.
    First of all, eastereggs are eastereggs. Second, it's not in the game anymore. Third, the zombies themselves are just the horror part, the apocalyptic part if you will.
    And no one has heard of disease either, even in armies. Must be that 'historical fiction'...
    So because of the missing mechanics that the developers didn't add, that's not what it is. It's not fantasy either, I can't heal my units with magical powers.
  15. Messius

[Boosting in Ranked Skirmish, ANY REGION]

8jEFkFQ.png
Back
Top Bottom