Recent content by Messerschmitt

1. I love war!

I don't pretend to be some important mother hubbard that happens to know something, but what I can say is that right now the world we live in sucks, and needs some serious reformation. Besides, that's not what this topic is about, is it? It's about speaking (Politely, mind you!) about how much we love war, and the glory it brings.
  2. I love war!

Fie upon thee!
  3. I love war!

So, just because I have a heart of war means that I am a child? If everyone followed that logic, war would be run by children, and entire economies would fall. So, try being polite next time you post?
  4. Introduction/Hello thread

Hello, peasants of taleworlds! As some of you may have known, yesturday I have confessed to me being a warmonger, and a lover of anything related to killing, war, and battle. This is all true. But, this isn't the time for my deep, deep commitment to war..
    My name is Michael Anthony Reynolds, born an only child in the boonies of Kalamazoo, Michigan. My hobbies include but are not limited to:Archery, whittling, stabbing a training dummy with a bayonet, and taking long, long walks. God bless ye all!
  5. I love war!

Your puny insults are in vain, children. :smile:
  6. I love war!

Ah, yes. I openly admit I am a fan of the gunpowder era, where you had to be brave enough to reload in amidst the shooting, cannon balls flying, and the possibility of the useful end of a bayonet being placed into your chest cavity. The smell of blackpowder, the sound of the muskets snapping in...
  7. MP Medieval Age of Blades - AoE II based multiplayer mod

Frankly, I'd love to do it. But, sadly, I haven't the time nor do I own warband ATM to do so.
  8. MP Medieval Age of Blades - AoE II based multiplayer mod

Why not make it a singleplayer thing, with campaigns, AI, and actual castle destructioning.
  9. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Sky Icewind said:
    OKAY, found a solution...You need the enhanced mount and blade.exe...Then the relcand works perfectly on it.

You gotta look around for your serial key, but it should be in the registry. HKEY current users/ mount and blade keys or something like that.

Only reason I never knew this is because I thought the GoG version was the enhanced, it's lower filesize than the original exe, but not as low as enhanced, so that's what got me, heh.
    Okay, so I found my keys, but how do I see them? I can't view either of them or copy the data inside.
  10. Star Wars Conquest- Warband?

Sorry to say it, but SW:C has been dead for a long, long time.
  11. MP Medieval Age of Blades - AoE II based multiplayer mod

Holy ****. I am going to buy warband just to play this mod. I love you, albert. Make love to me.
  12. --->Announcement by the author!<----

Can you teach us the ways of modding for the original Mount and Blade?
  13. What's with the pointless nudity?

Eh, nevermind. I understand now, that this mod is set in a time period which this sort of thing is allowed in general society. I sincerely apologize for this stupid and unthoughtful thread.
  14. Age of Machinery 0.503 *stable* REDOWNLOAD please, file was messed up

Both downloads are broken.
    "Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 182 days.
    Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic. "

I don't care. Fix it.
  15. [SoT] Announcement - Back from the grave

Yup, M&B is dead. The newer games aren't even that good.
Back
Top Bottom