Recent content by Mercenary88

1. Mercenary88

[NC2012] - Team Canada

In-Game Nick: Balion_Merc_Alekronos Primary Class: archer/crossbow Secondary Class: any Activity/Reliability: Active. Microphone/Teamspeak: TS3/Vent/Skype Steam name (if available): Alexandros_88
  2. Mercenary88

[NC2012] - Team Canada

Hello everyone, I'm Alekronos and I play for Balion. I am mainly an archer/crossbow. I'd like to try out for the team.
  3. Mercenary88

How famous is the above player?

Does not appreciate the value of helmet stats as comprehensive breakdown of Warband tactics.
  4. Mercenary88

B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

I tried adding this to my Diplomacy Module. I'm sure I followed all the instructions to the letter, I get this error while loading the game: get_object failed for body: bo_bushes07_a Any help is appreciated. Thank you for your time. Cheers, ~Merc88
  5. Mercenary88

Problems with companion stability.

I haven't done any of those things. As I explained I understand how that works (well at least how it worked in warband). But I have not lost any battles, no heavy losses, I don't loot villages, I have a positive honor rating.
  6. Mercenary88

Problems with companion stability.

I am a Warband veteran and I'm fully aware of the mechanics revolving around companions. But I am having problems with my companions in this case. I have had already 3 companions that have left be, and the persistent problem is one of the three categories they evaluate in; general choice of...
  7. Mercenary88

Long barreled pistol in SP

Not there either :D
  8. Mercenary88

I know all of those, but they are not it. The long barreled pistol from multiplayer has something like 88 accuracy.
  9. Mercenary88

Nah I'm looking for one that in in multi labelled "long barreled pistol". Its by far the most accurate pistol and I just like it :).
  10. Mercenary88

Simple question: Has anybody seen the "long barreled pistol" in SP? It's available in multiplayer but I've yet to see in in SP, I'm beginnig to think it doesn't exist in SP. If anybody has seen it let me know please :).
  11. Mercenary88

Concerning a broken quest (no spoilers here)

You definetly need to finish it as there is a penalty for not finishing it as I already pointed out. Thanks for your help guys, after wondering around aimlessly I decided to try true sight as it was the only way of finding them. I found one party way off at the edge of the map far away from...
  12. Mercenary88

Concerning a broken quest (no spoilers here)

I am trying to complete what should be a mundane quest given by a town mayor, but I am having problems finishing the quest. The quest log titles the quest "Deal with the Looters", and the outline that it gives  is very vague, definitely not outlining the amount of looters or bands of looters...
  13. Mercenary88

[Warband][M] Vikingr (Old thread)

Yes a single player project is much bigger, take a lot more time. Are there any plans for the future or are you guys not heading in that direction at all?
  14. Mercenary88

[Warband][M] Vikingr (Old thread)

Great mod, great ambient achieved with the new meshes, the weapons, the scenes/maps. Overall a grat mod and it will only get better of course. My question is: Are there any plans/intentions to take all of this content and make a single player version? It would of course take a lot more time as...
  15. Mercenary88

Help Retrieving Warband :)

Alright so I recently formated my pc and lost everything. I am trying to get my games up and runnign again. I bought Warband through the taleworlds site. Is there anyway i can prove my purchase through my credit card or regain my serial key in any way? Any help is appreciated. ~Alek