Recent content by Merc_R_Us

1. In Progress Lord prisoners in my town can be sold indefinitely

This bug still exists in version 1.2.8.31530. just experienced it.
  2. Hotkey for using all stamina in refining?

I have 5 people I'm using to refine. In lieu of hitting "Refine" so many times, is there a button I can hold and click to use all the character's stamina for the selected refinement process, not to exceed his/her maximum available stamina OR the available resources in the process?
  3. Need More Info Lindorn Needs Crafting Materials Quest Bug

Hey, can you please share your save file with us via Ticket so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Unfortunately I cannot; passed the problem and don't have a save anywhere close to that. That quest ended before I was able to post in here.

How is that supposed to work out though? Will any save in that campaign prior to me encountering the bug suffice, even if it was a real-time hour before I encountered the bug?
  4. In Progress [1.1.0 beta]Army takes over my siege and then does nothing

This might be a change in how sieges work vs a bug. Talk on reddit is trying to clarify if the leader of a siege is determined by your status (Merc, Lord, Ruler) or by the level of influence.

If this is a change to how siege command works, I'd be more frustrated as that should have been communicated in the patch notes.
  5. Need More Info Lindorn Needs Crafting Materials Quest Bug

Summary: Cadugan of Lindorn quest to bring him 20 wrought iron will not recognize 20 wright iron in my inventory when attempting to complete quest How to Reproduce: Get this quest, try to bring him 20 wrought iron you spent time making. Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats, No Mods...
Back
Top Bottom