Recent content by Melquiades

1. Melquiades

Sneak Peek

Reading this thread is what finally prompted me to buy Warband. I've played it for a couple of days now and even with some of the great singleplayer mods that have already been released, it still doesn't measure up to PoP for me, so I'll be shelving it until the port is done.

As for beta testing, how does one submit an application for it? (if it's still possible) I haven't seen any threads or such around the board and I'd be happy to sink some hours looking around for bugs.
  2. Melquiades

The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Everyone should just enjoy other mods and their social lives before this thing comes out, everybody's going to get permanently stuck to their chairs once its released.
  3. Melquiades

The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

It's been a long time since I played the .808 version so forgive me for asking, but are the differences between that version and the current one so great that it detracts from the enjoyment of the mod? Also, I didn't get a chance to play around too much with the Last Days last time I had it, where can I find a list of features and stuff like that?
  4. Melquiades

TLD preview

This just makes the wait even worse =( but those screens look amazing!
  5. Melquiades

News on multiplayer for M&B, and Expansion details

I can't wait to get my ass kicked by everyone in these forums :grin: if voice chat is implemented this will be the most awesome thing ever:

"DUDE, THAT GUY JUST THREW AN AXE AT MY FACE, AVENGE ME!"
  6. Melquiades

Problem with map controls

Hi, my mouse wheel stopped working a few days ago and now I can't scroll in and out in the world map and the keyboard commands Numpad + - don't work either for some reason. I can still play perfectly, but it sucks to see the map so zoomed in, is there some way for me to change the keyboard...
  7. Melquiades

The Eagle & The Radiant Cross Chapter Two - Feedback & Suggestions

Just wanted to say that this is a fantastic mod, I was kind of burnt out of playing so much M&B before I downloaded it but now I can't tear myself away again and its made me go farther than any vanilla playthrough; specially because of the addition of guns, it adds a real sense of danger to any battle no matter how kickass my character is.

Keep up the great work, I've even seen this mod mentioned in threads dedicated to the game on other forums and its always accompanied by praise.
  8. Melquiades

Questions about vassalage

Hi :) I'd never been a vassal for too long before this latest version came out, I always just got bored and went off to fight every army I laid my eyes upon, but now I'm trying to make things work out with the kingdom of Nords and I've got a few questions. I've already been awarded a castle...
  9. Melquiades

How did "you" find out about M&B?

I used to be way too much into Oblivion and one of the things people liked to complain about within that game was the lack of mounted combat, some guy posted a link to this place and warned us we wouldn't ever be able to have fun while fighting in Oblivion ever again and he was right!
  10. Melquiades

Insufficient Vendor Cash for Viable Trading

I actually find it more fun to play this way because I have to do an effort to resupply my coffers. Instead of waiting around until they refill their wallet or traveling around a bunch of towns trying to sell all of your stock, you might want to try trading it for other valuable goods that your can resell in other towns, while keeping a profit margin. This way you don't waste any time, you make a nice profit and you don't leave the merchants pennyless.
Back
Top Bottom