Recent content by Mekismo

1. Mekismo

Need More Info Poor FPS in map and battles

I have uploaded a video to youtube to show the performance issues I am having in the map, as you can see it is very stuttery and not smooth at all. Here is the link:
    Also, to make sure it wasn't my save file that was an issue, I also tried just playing a custom battle and this also had the same issues.
  2. Mekismo

Need More Info Poor FPS in map and battles

Summary: I haven't played Bannerlord for a month or so, but loaded it up today and noticed that in the game map screen and in battles there is extreme lag, like the fps is dropped below 10-15, I hadn't changed any settings since I last played. But, even if I try changing the graphics settings...
  3. Mekismo

Need More Info Winter 8, 1095 - Crashing every time

Ok, I have solved the issue. It appears that it is related to the stop conspiracy quest, it causes the game to crash when the conspiracy reaches the end (I have looked it up and the quest is not finished yet).

By downloading the mod "Stop conspiracy quest extender" - I have been able to bypass the date in game that was originally causing the crash.
  4. Mekismo

I don't know if has anything to do with the stop conspiracy quest as that is upto 1960/2000 and the timer is on 0 days just as the sun icon is approaching the middle.
  5. Mekismo

My game is now stuck in a crash loop. As my save date is around Winter 6, 1095. So as soon as I advance any further in the game (regardless of where i move on the map) it gets to just after midday of Winter 8, 1095 and the game hangs, the cursor moves really slowly and then after 20-30 seconds i...
  6. Mekismo

Resolved [1.1.0]Banner editor crash

I have the same issue, my current banner is now different to the original one that I created, it's just a light blue colour with no emblem, everytime I go to the editor the game hangs for 5-10 seconds and then crashes to desktop
  7. Mekismo

66 hours played, now game crashes at launch

Well this is weird, the game manages to run fine with using any one the 3 exe files in the game install directory, however it won't let me load my latest save games. As soon as I run the game via the launcher it crashes. So my game is ****ed either way as I would of lost about 15 hours of gameplay or I can't play it at all !!
  8. Mekismo

66 hours played, now game crashes at launch

Hi all, as the title says, I have 66 hours played so far, no real issues aside from the odd crash. However, just now my game crashed at the end of a large battle 300 v 250. Now, every time I try to launch the game, it loads the first screen with the little running horse in the bottom right and...
  9. Mekismo

Quest: Derthert needs troops garrisoned at Talivel Castle

Yeah, it's a stupid quest. It's like the castle is completely locked out. Gonna lose faction with him now!
  10. Mekismo

Quest: Derthert needs troops garrisoned at Talivel Castle

Anyone else had this quest issue, King Derthert has asked me to provide 5 troops to garrison in the castle, I have the troops in my army, the quest is marked with a tick and says 5/5. But everytime i go to the castle I am refused entry, and there is no option to garrison the troops!! Any ideas?
  11. Mekismo

CAN'T BUY? - FIXED

Managed to get to the card payment screen, now it's just stuck! :ROFLMAO:
  12. Mekismo

Give away 30th march

This is very kind of you, I would love to have an opportunity to win this. Thanks and good luck to everyone involved xx
  13. Mekismo

Release says March 30th on Website; But March 31st on Steam?

Like everyone else, my steam page still says release date 31st March, it would be nice if someone from Taleworlds could clarify if this will be updated and that we can purchase M&B: Bannerlord tomorrow!
Top Bottom