Recent content by Megumin

1. Megumin

What are your must-have mods you can't play without that you'd like Taleworlds to implement into the base game?

Are spears actually useful in RBM? I've always avoided using pikemen in vanilla because they always get destroyed by everyone else and their usefulness against calvary has always been iffy for me so I don't even bother getting them.
  2. Megumin

SP - General Improving bandit gameplay experience

Ah, yes. I remember how anti-climactic it was to do this for the first time.
    Honestly, I can't imagine people actually doing this. It just makes everyone hate you for nothing worthwhile...
  3. Megumin

Archers are stupid

- They refuse to shoot if someone is standing in front of them. Not even directly in front of them, just generally in the proximity of them.
    I also get that issue when I have to many archers. Solved it by putting them in loose formations.

Also I did not expect this thread to suddenly turn into posting videos of horses getting badly injured or killed on camera...
  4. Megumin

Arbitrary restrictions that make the mid game feel frustrating

t99l6dD.png

AnfLlPz.png

By clan party directives do they literally just mean this aggressive, defensive stance thing? have to say it's not my priority but that is more then a little disappointing if true.
    Maybe that's just me being a pessimist. But I'm guessing it might be true.
  5. Megumin

SP Native Panzer's Cutting Room Floor: Sexism

Hey wait, are you the same Panzer that's heading that alt-history Hearts of Iron 4 mod that's got tons of alt-lite/alt-right dummies seething?
    What?!?!

Edit: Oh god... I regret looking more into it. I'm seeing some drama involving some pretty messed up and downright illegal stuffs from that mod team. I wanted a sexist mod but I don't think I can bring myself to support this one in particular.
  6. Megumin

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

So it is official, we are nearing the end, with only balance, improvents and "minor" features on the horizon.

On one side, I am disapointed that the TW gave up on any meaningful roleplaying quality of the game.
    • No real quests outside of the main questline
    • No enhancements to dialogs to add more player variation
    • No Trait influencing dialog options for players
    • No enhacements to Persuasion (which currently is stupid from a RP standpoint, because you pick ALL the options, only the order in which you pick them is up to the player)
    • No improvements to marriage, which is just so terrible from a RP standpoint
    • No feasts, or any events of any kind. All there is is Combat (oh, and Board Games).
    • No dialog support for game features (as a second method to using the menu)
      • No dialogs to give immersion for Kingdom Decisions and Diplomacy
    • No support for Scenes. (Please give me a REASON to visit these scenes!)
    • No interesting companios
    • No gang-related features, making Roguery only meaningful (you guessed it!) in Combat, in the form of Raiding and Loot
    • No further point to Minor Factions, except as extra parties for warfare.
    • I could go in...
    On the other side, this means release is much closer than I hoped, which means modders can finally take over...
    Yeah... I'd personally would've like a bit more focus on marriage. Right now, It's pretty much just a way to recruit a noble to your clan and making babies.
Back
Top Bottom