Recent content by megaman25046

1. Need More Info Crashes before launcher opens

Also something odd is that when I attempt to run the game, the Bannerlord.Exe file is removed from the folder. I've added it as a firewall exception, so I don't know if that is something else or if I'm just incompetent at antivirus.
  2. Need More Info Crashes before launcher opens

The only thing I haven't tried on the crash checklist is opening bannerlord through the CMD prompt. I'm struggling on the wording of it. I also apologize because I am having issues finding the specs for my PC. Again, I am not very in touch with the technical side of pcs, I only know I am running on a Predator G9-593 on windows 10. I have 16 gigs of ram and other than that I can't find much. Again, apologies. Also found out my processor is a Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz and I'm running on 64 bit.
  3. Need More Info Crashes before launcher opens

When I start up the game via steam or through the .exe file in the folder, it starts up like it's about to run and then stops halfway through. I apologize in advance for my limited experience with the technical side of pcs. I've tried most of the fixes such as clean install, verifying files...
Back
Top Bottom