Recent content by Meatless Bread

1. Meatless Bread

should i buy warband before bannerlord release?

I think it would be better to buy Warband for you because Bannerlords gonna come out as a early acces game so it will have a lot of bugs,some contents will be missing etc.Also Warband is not a bad game you can play it for weeks before getting bored and while you're playing it Bannerlord will get patched,polished and also you can save money for Bannerlord while playing Warband until Bannerlord comes out of early acces.You can learn core mechanics of the game by playing Warband so Bannerlord would be more enjoyable since you know things about it's core and lore(Warband has some lore about the Bannerlord since it's 200 hundred years after Bannerlords events).Also if you get bored from the Warband you can always download mods and play multiplayer.
  2. Meatless Bread

Best units to capture prisoners

Thanks for answers guys i'll try your advices.
  3. Meatless Bread

Bannerlord - Ev Sahibi Olma ve Şehir&Köylerde Zaman Akması

1-)Bana çok eğlenceli olur gibi gelmedi.
    2-)Bu dediğini bende düşünüyordum ve bencede olsa hoş olabilir.
  4. Meatless Bread

LGBTİ karekterler

Bence oyunun ciddiyetini bozardı.Tamam M&B serisi gerçekçilik üzerine odaklanmıyorda hani Warband'de kadın karakterlere bile laf atan lordlar LGBT karakterleri kazığa geçirip yakar falan herhalde  :lol:
  5. Meatless Bread

Best units to capture prisoners

Hello guys as you see from the title which units are best for capturing prisoners?(except head hunters because they are hard to find at least for me).
Back
Top Bottom