Recent content by McBeverage

1. McBeverage

Metal, metal, metal

Makes sense. Warband was roughly when I became truly active here, tbh, so most of my memories herein are from roughly that timeframe.

(in topic with thread) ALSO I'M GOING TO ANOTHER METAL FEST FRIDAY, in ATLANTA!
  2. McBeverage

Metal, metal, metal

I am slightly shocked that I remembered that based on avatar, given that it's been a couple years since I've been truly active here :O
  3. McBeverage

Metal, metal, metal

Eyyy new Blind Guardian album

I.... had not heard this yet. Thank you.

e - were you Ljas, previously?
  4. McBeverage

Baldur's Gate 3 (from page 8)

Kinda a necro I suppose. Is BG3 worth playing yet? I have uncountable hours in BG1+2 and hundreds in Divinity 2 but somehow I've been turned off by BG3 thus far.
  5. McBeverage

What are you playing right now?

Zomboid has gotten some absolutely bussin updates the last year or so. Last time I actually played in depth cars weren't even a thing, now I find they were added in like 2019? Horrendous.
  6. McBeverage

Say Cheese v2

Fair. Didn't realize Jace still existed!

u1VtX.jpg
  7. McBeverage

Why would you run solo? Is that like the final anti-social/lockdown challenge after you finished the game on top difficulty with every possible companion?
    More or less. It's fun trying to find unorthodox solutions to what the game throws at you.
  8. McBeverage

Baldur's Gate 3 (from page 8)

Necro.

As a long time fan who's quoted BG2 lines for a decade, if not longer, is BG3 worth playing? I love Larian, but I dunno if I wanna play BG3 before it's complete.
  9. McBeverage

I'm sure anyone who knows me will be absolutely shocked, but I recently started playing Baldur's Gate again. This run as a solo berserker, who I intend to dual to priest or thief at level 9.

Though I replay it roughly every 6 months, and have for years, so y'all should know by now if you know me.
  10. McBeverage

Metal, metal, metal

I'm drunk, but very much enjoying the old classics. October Rust, by Type O Negative, has recently been a favourite of mine once again.
  11. McBeverage

Say Cheese v2

I need to post a recent pic, my stache is most majestic. How does one host these days?
  12. McBeverage

Introduction/Hello thread

Hey y'all, I'm new here.

J/K, I just haven't been active recently. Love y'all.
  13. McBeverage

Whats the oldest account on here?

I forget, was that a meme i propogated? It's been so long and a lot of memes are my fault, lol.
  14. McBeverage

What made you awestruck or astonished today?

Nah, air force.
    I was stuck in the northmost base, in a generally rural area, so I didn't get to see as much as I would have liked. (Well, also Covid hit lol). But of what I did see, i love it. The people are, generally speaking, as friendly as the stereotype suggests. The countryside is gorgeous - on my last bullet train ride I passed by the Pacific en route to Tokyo, and then as it headed west and the train moved more inland I got to appreciate mountains and little isolated communities.
    Hiroshima was an incredile experience. Both with how friendly they were to my friend and I (knowing pretty obviously that we're American military) and seeing the Peace Museum. Additionally, just understanding how the city was leveled less than 80 years ago, and seeing how vibrantly it sprung back up to be almost a cultural nexus.

Can't comment on a lot of the overall culture things, as I'm somehow the least weeb person i know, but overall seeing the land and getting to appreciate its history has made me appreciate japan quite a bit more.
  15. McBeverage

What made you awestruck or astonished today?

Got here July 2018, so just over 2 years.
Back
Top Bottom