Recent content by McBeverage

1. McBeverage

What are you playing right now?

I've been playing the absolute **** out of the Anbennar mod for EU4. It's essentially a fantasy world taking place in the game world's version of EU4's timeframe, using many of EU4's base game mechanics very well. "Europe" is mostly human, though elves exist on the fringes, and halflings and...
  2. McBeverage

What's on your mind?

Anyone here in the armpit of the US that is Georgia, or around there? I'll be headed there in like October.
  3. McBeverage

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

Realized that the quote in my signature is broken, I'm assuming it got broken somehow when the forum software changed. Tempted to keep it though, it adds character.
  4. McBeverage

Who of the old guard are still around?

I'm not exactly active, nor am I truly of the old guard, but I do log on from time to time. I assume by now though that anyone who wants to find me from here knows how, be it Discord, Steam, or Facebook. Kinda weird to realize that in two weeks I'll have initially registered on here 11 years ago.
  5. McBeverage

Metal, metal, metal

New Paradise Lost album is very solid. See also: me saying "solid" while posting a link to a song called "Ghosts", which are very much not solid.
  6. McBeverage

Metal, metal, metal

My Dying Bride's latest has been a pretty constant rotation for me since it came out; well worth a listen if you like doom metal.
  7. McBeverage

Metal, metal, metal

i ****ing forgot how much i love amorphis but their newest album is 100% ****ing perfect, i think i would lose my **** if i got to see this live
  8. McBeverage

What made you happy today?

Few days ago but I finally got a third tattoo!  Same as #2 but on the other arm.  Gonna get something (probably Greek) mythology realted for #4 eventually as well.
  9. McBeverage

What's on your mind?

Thinking of getting tattoo #3 soon.  Debating on getting the same thing that's on my left shoulder (a raven) but in red, to represent how Odin had 2 ravens.  Or maybe something outta Egyptian mythology.  Not sure yet.
  10. McBeverage

Metal, metal, metal

Finally learned a coworker is at least somewhat into metal via talking about history and he brought up Sabaton the other day.  Pretty cool, I enjoy talking about metal and history - even if said coworker doesn't really listen to much metal other than Sabaton, it's a good starting point.
  11. McBeverage

Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Wouldn't mind playing on that other server but lost my password and for whatever reason the Minecraft site rejects my card when I try to buy a gamecode -_- Having said that, if it's still possible to gift it, and someone does, I will buy them a game of equal worth on Steam or something. e - anyone?
  12. McBeverage

Metal, metal, metal

I would kill for any decent bands to come near me.  I'm in northern Japan for the next year and the closest they come is Tokyo, which costs me $200 just to get to.
  13. McBeverage

Baldur's Gate remake on the works

You know, at this point I'm hardly worried.  If it were just about anyone else I'd be concerned, but Divinity: Original Sin 2 is one of the best cRPGs I've played in years.  If anyone can produce a worthy sequel, it would be them.
  14. McBeverage

What are you playing right now?

Did a rerun of Baldur's Gate 2.  Normally when i rerun it I do a solo sorceror, but this time I decided to try playing as a thief - swashbuckler kit, to be precise.  **** gets ridiculous.  Decided to yoink my way through the Underdark the first time and get thru as fast as I could by killing the...