Recent content by MBeagleguy

1. MBeagleguy

Bannerlord through Nvidia Shield, with an Nvidia Shield Controller... a review.

Nice, thorough review. I was actually contemplating buying an Nvidia Shield and I still might as it has multiple functions beyond gaming. But your information is helpful in terms of the gaming experience. Thanks for sharing with us.
  2. MBeagleguy

What we have in Bannerlord pre-release dev diaries but not in game by now

It's funny that between this game and Cyberpunk 2077, I either pre ordered or made a 1st day purchase based on the promises of features for the games. And I can't remember any other time I've been greatly disappointed by what a game under-delivered.

What saddens me the most is that I had so much belief and confidence in these companies, based on their past experience.
  3. MBeagleguy

So,is it known if TW plan to make villages 'upgradable'?

Been a while since i've been on the forums, but this discussion caught my eye and it's a lot of good feedback players are posing. And it's encouraging that mexxico is engaged in the discussion.

This game has a lot of potential and the players are passionate about wanting to see it be a memorable game rather than just average at best.
  4. MBeagleguy

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

old refactored files dont Co-exist with new one i assume, so just be happy for the new patch, people always complain about something
    AGREE. Wish I could give this post a like
  5. MBeagleguy

The Community and Myself Deserve a Refund!

Usually I come to the forums to get some laughs and insight, but this is neither funny nor enlightening.

Additionally consider this, TaleWorlds is the only development group who has created such a unique game. Many of us have been trying to chase that magic dragon of a similar game like Mount & Blade, until Bannerlord was released. I agree many of us were so overhyped about the game that there's been pent up frustrations that are shown now. However I fully believe the investment in this game is absolutely necessary and worth doing to ensure TaleWorlds continue to provide a game like this.

There's some things i'm disappointed about too, but I simply moved on and will wait. Give it until next year.
  6. MBeagleguy

Petition to release module source code for modders after the code refactor

Good thread and insightful posts by people. A "like button" is severely needed on the forums.
  7. MBeagleguy

To anyone who says "Buggy mess after 8 years"

This was a very nice read. Thanks for taking the time to illustrate some of the barriers and limitations that TaleWorlds has to face.

I wasn't one of the people who cried foul about the state of the game after all these years, but there's some people who had unrealistic expectations about the game.
  8. MBeagleguy

Big battles: GPU or CPU driven

If you get a 1080Ti or 1070 thats plenty for graphics. Your cpu has to be good i8 or better at this time to not stutter much and push past 1k man battles.

Ram 16gb should be enough too.

I have i7 7800x cpu
    1080 Ti
    16gb ram.

I get stuttering on max settings. 60-42fps at times. Sieges can be dropping to 1fps. This has more to do with optimization though im sure.
    I think this is correct. The game doesn't seem GPU dependent.

However with the amount of items/material/textures etc, it had to be processed and cached, which points to the CPU and RAM.
  9. MBeagleguy

Been away for a month to wait for a couple new updates and i am horrified

The title of the thread made me almost pee myself :lol:

I need to remember to come to the forums so I can get some laughs and bring up my spirits.
  10. MBeagleguy

I have a stable Kingdom, lord not deserting :O

I actually read this and enjoyed it. Congrats and good job with sticking with it. I would have gotten frustrated
  11. MBeagleguy

Lords DEFECTING back to their first kingdom, and i gave them fiefs!

Next time you meet them, chop their heads off
  12. MBeagleguy

[POLL] Let's prioritize problems of the game for developers!

At least someone showed some love for Ragdoll animations :grin:

All jokes aside, I think TaleWorlds should think about an early release of the mod tools. However has there been other games that released mod tools during EA phase?
  13. MBeagleguy

Crazy smithing?

Use them for Barter. Get phat relationship bonuses and Charm upgrades! Just give them as gifts, works really well.
    Didn't think of that, good idea.
  14. MBeagleguy

Bannerlord is mis-advertised by the devs on Steam (yes, even taking into account Early Access)

What good games? Games are trash, this generation is horrible.
    Total War: Three Kingdoms is a beautiful game and far from trash. That's a game that has great concepts which TaleWorlds could use in Bannerlord.
  15. MBeagleguy

I'm sorry but I finally give up, what the hell are TW doing? Nothing new in 3 weeks. Whoever is managing this team needs the boot.

I don't think I would ever pay $120 myself for a game no matter how good it is lol. It was already a stretch for me to spend $40 or however much that was on Bannerlord. I guess I am stingy :mrgreen:
    Agreed

Should we really compare Bannerlord with one of the worst EA games ever? I don´t think so.

BTW, you can buy the game for 35,99€ right now. 109,99€ is for the supporter edition which grants alpha access.

Bannerlord alpha access is around 49,99€.
    Yea I don't think they're comparable, but it's interesting that there's dev groups out there who appear to be scamming players. TaleWorlds are not that type of group.
Back
Top Bottom