Recent content by Mazewind

1. Mazewind

End of a story

Good luck guys, hope to see you someday, in crpg2 maybe)
    Sad to see, best of luck out there
    While our clans didn't spend that much time together, we value you as one of the closest, from the BEAST tourney to the multiclan battles, it's sad to see friends go so all we can say is thank you for everything you did and fairwell, maybe we'll cross paths once again in the future :smile:
    Thank you all for your kinds comments and the great memories we made together.
    We wish you all the best.

White you said it all, I share the same feeling about your clan !
  2. Mazewind

End of a story

Dear members, dear partner clans, After almost two years of evolving in the French-speaking community of Bannerlord, the time has come for us to lay down our arms. Not without tears. The Cerberus Legion was initially a goal, it was the desire to become a pillar of this community and to...
  3. Mazewind

La fin d'une histoire

Chers membres, chers clans partenaires, Après presque deux ans à évoluer dans la communauté francophone de Bannerlord, il est venu l’heure pour nous de déposer les armes. Non sans déposer de larmes. La Légion du Cerbère c’était initialement un objectif, c’était l’envie de devenir un pilier de...
  4. Mazewind

EU Other Completed CRBR Tuesday Battle Event

Event is temporary closed

Start again on 23rd of August

Thank's to all of you for those last months. We had a lot of pleasure hosting this event !
  5. Mazewind

Next Event : 5th of July - 9pm CEST

6. Mazewind

Bannerlord Clan list

Hello,
    Would it be possible to change our link from the actual to this one https://www.legionducerbere.fr/ please
    Clan : CRBR - La Légion du Cerbère
    In advance, thanks ! :smile:
  7. Mazewind

Team Name: Veterans

Team Tag:
    [VtRN]

Type of unit: Heavy Infantry

Average number of players (+/-5) : 15

Type of registration (Regular or Once) : Regular

I have read and agree to the rules. I'll accept any form of sanctions if i'll should broke the rules.
    Team Name : Reinos de Hispania

Team Tag : RdH

Type of unit : Cav / Light Inf

Average number of players (+/-2) : 8-13

Leader Steam Id : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144757937/

I have read and agree to the rules. I'll accept any form of sanctions if i'll should broke the rules.
    Thank you for your interest. We are currently full for this event.
    I add you to waiting list. I'll contact you on steam to inform you when I'll have a spot
  8. Mazewind

Any news about the replay system ?

I can't nothing but agree with Fracas on this point. Would be dope and would allow the community to be free business developpers for TaleWorlds so worth it
  9. Mazewind

Hi there. I am not in any clan. Could I join event to fit any loose gap? Please let me know.
    Hello, I'm sorry this event is reserved to clans but feel free to join any of them if you want to participate, you have the list on 1st page
  10. Mazewind

NA Teutonic Order Event Guideline Rough Draft (Work In Progress)

Yep, they’ll be running as soon as soon as custom maps are supported.
    Hi, actually they already are :wink: See 2v2 Groupfighting tournament i.e.
  11. Mazewind

Please use this form for signin up now :

Code:
    Team Name :

Team Tag :

Type of unit :

Average number of players (+/-2) :

Type of registration (Regular or Once) :

Leader Steam Id :

12. Mazewind

Team Name : 4e Régiment de Hussards

Team Tag : 4e

Type of unit : Cavalry / Anything available will suit us

Average number of players (+/-2) : 10

Type of registration (Regular or Once) : Once (possibly regular in the future)

Hi,

Thank you for your interest. We are currently full for this event.
    I add you to waiting list for Cavalry as 1st choice and All as 2nd choice. I'll contact you on steam to inform you when I'll have a spot
  13. Mazewind

Team Name : IVe Corps d'Armée Français / Principauté d'Antioche

Team Tag : IVe

Type of unit : Light Infantry

Average number of players (+/-2) : 10 - 20

Type of registration (Regular or Once) : Once for now, regular when we will be able to

Thank you your interest. Unfortunately we are full for next event. Please add me on steam, and I'll contact you if we have a free spot.
    Team Name: Hyperborea

Team Tag: [HYBR]

Type of unit: Light Infantry

Average number of players (+/-2) : 10

Thank you your interest. Unfortunately we are full for next event. Please add me on steam, and I'll contact you if we have a free spot.
  14. Mazewind

RULES HISTORY CHANGES [04/05/22]

Addition :

2.4. Every player should wear the tag of his clan

3.8. Fire while moving : Unit is allowed to fire while moving but never while charging.
    -> Which applies to Light Infantry

4.4. Looting : Looting is totally forbidden in any cases (arrows, shields, weapons,..). Only cavalary can pick up horses.
  15. Mazewind

Team Name : Hands of the Mushroom

Team Tag : HoM

Type of unit : Heavy Inf

Average number of players (+/-2) : 6-15

Type of registration (Regular or Once) : Once

Thank you for your interest, I'm sorry to inform you than we are currently full. I'll add you to waiting list and contact you if a spot frees himself.
Back
Top Bottom