Recent content by Maximo_khan

1. Maximo_khan

Weapons lenght

Dear Taleworld, Has been a long time since I have been on those forums, from the first Mount and Blade, to Warband and now Bannerlord, thousand upon thousand of hours in your game and still enjoying them. I have a single request, it has bugged me and baffled me since started playing Bannerlod...
  2. Maximo_khan

EU_PW4_RolePlay- Admin Complaints/Player Complaints/Ban Appeal Requests/Ban List

bobthe8th said:
    There's been quite a few people recently who were using new keys to get onto the server. All I can say to those people, is that if you use the same name you will quite likely be banned. Use a different name, stay under the radar of the admins, and you'll be fine. Use common sense.

Done that and changed name to whatever was a suitable name for the various RP character, you'd be surprised to know that an anonymous name let's you have the same play stile which get you warning, ban, people bending story or even in some cases having friend giving false testimony when weren't even present during the " randoming ".
    War between factions, in same cases they get owned and frustrated because of the wasted playtime to get money and armour and will try to get back to you in other ways if the virtual fighting gets to no avail.
    Admin too may be prejudice against you.

Anyway love the new version with looting options!
  3. Maximo_khan

In Response to "Current Situation"

Totally unrelated, i guess the Nobody Knows died marnid?
  4. Maximo_khan

In Response to "Current Situation"

I've been playing this game and still play fairly often from beta 0.5 as infantry, with 2h shield and throw weapon if have spare money after armour.

In beta times there was a time when shield didn't have force field, and any archer you were pointing would try and shoot you in the feet. The closer you would get, the more sniper accurate the bow becames and you would be hit in the feet. the solution was to jump when an archer was firing because when you jumped with shield held back then you would still keep the block and your leg would come up behind it. more realistic probably, but battle just looked silly. this may answer to who wonders why shield cover feet without moving it.

this game has gone through many stages during patch and in my personal opinion was perfect some pathces before release, melee was faster, was much harder to manual block.

I always though archers needed a buff because when you had the best armour a crossbow bolt would take half your health down, an arrow was barely noticeable.

It looks to me that arrow damage ( or bow ) has been raised, but i think archer can shoot too fast, should take bit longer between arrows, should take longer to stabilize aim.

at the same time looks like shield have been nerfed, you keep a shield up but i see arrow entering my block from very acute angles in front of me , something was impossible to happen once.

So, to rebalance the game as a whole for who believe it needs it:

archers shot should take bit longer between arrows, should take longer to stabilize aim.

raise shield cover,

horse should have more hp especially the expensive war horses

balance the faction, it sucks than there is so much difference in stats between troop of diffent faction
  5. Maximo_khan

MP Fantasy The Hornburg [LOTR] (Invasion co-op)

kazzan i did had that folder. the instructions from the patch download say to just extract in the module folder, which i thought was odd, so doing that makes you have two hornburg folder in the modules folder.

But i tried both ways, patchinging it inside the hornburg folder and just into the module folder, and I still can't spawn. aslo tried to download the original from both links just in case one was corrupted, still to no avail.
  6. Maximo_khan

[B] Calradia Antica - M&B Warband Mod

kuauik said:
    Maximo_khan said:
    Dear tools that reported the thread,  :wink:, this mod looks awesome and , key word here , released .
    If some stuff was stolen without permission from dead mod and authros that don't even browse those forums anymore , I for one couldn't care, key word here is free mod, and suggest everyone with the same view to google it and download and start enjoy it .

It's a big one.
    it was not stolen from dead mods as you said,thats the point

what are you implying?i saw three tread with vulture coming in saying this belong to this and that to those people and blabla but i did not look into it ,so I'm not stating anything as a fact .Taken from mod still under costruction?does it make a difference?

Still, released and free.
  7. Maximo_khan

[B] Calradia Antica - M&B Warband Mod

Dear tools that reported the thread,  :wink:, this mod looks awesome and , key word here , released .
    If some stuff was stolen without permission from dead mod and authros that don't even browse those forums anymore , I for one couldn't care, key word here is free mod, and suggest everyone with the same view to google it and download and start enjoy it .

It's a big one.
  8. Maximo_khan

The Manhunter Incident.

Plazek said:
    on a totally unrelated note,

altough i do love playing on RCC server since it got opened, i remember how the mod was smuch more fun in the 22nd server without those rules that to me basically say in short "don't kill anyone no matter how you do it or you might get kicked/banned".

Any chance a 22nd server might reopened for PW4 faction wars?
  9. Maximo_khan

Bug reports and suggestions - read the first post

I think the main problem is how people join faction to make money, train as a knight possibly, then when geared up and ready start begging to get kicked to be a neutral. Playing on RCC serev, every day faction rarely barely have more than 10-15 players in it. Usually there is more peeps in the commoner faction than player in factions all together. And that's  simply fact for me.

Probably due to server rules which make commoners kind of protected against war, kill on sights, easily being able to die fully geared loosing 20k worth of armour and weapons? Maybe.

Perhaps modify the mod somehow so that it doesn't unable people to be neutral knights or something.
  10. Maximo_khan

RCC Ban Repeal Thread [New]

Tirok said:
    Maximo_khan said:
    omfgozk said:
    Maximo_khan said:
    Maximo_khan said:
    Name: MAXIMO kHAGAN
    How long have you been banned: 23/03/2011 (NOW )
    Who banned you?:Admin_JARK
    Do you think the ban was fair? no

So I was playing as the lord of the of a faction, before becamign leader i witness as so many outlaw or well equipped commoners coming to ransack our treasury. soonce made lord, with war with two faction i keep order my man to not allowed enemies in and armed commoners. i was also repeatdly giving this notice in OCC public.

A guy name harken (harkon) came to castle and was denied entrance but i have not killed him.

So admin deserath think it was came to question me about it, saying harken was accusing me of randoming in. turn out from log i guess he lied becase i have not killed him. than desertah told me was apparently one of my man that killed him well outside of castle. i replied asking if beign the faction lords make me responsable of people in my faction breaking the rules. matter was dropped by admin nothing else said.

harken tries it again. come to castle as armed commoner ( not serf, people that train as soldier than beg to be kicked out of faction, wa sin my faction infact )  I stop him and repeat hes not allowed in but he just doesnt want to accept it. we have a conversation, he wants to know why i assume he will go to steal at chest and so on and that he wants compensation for what my man did to him. i offered and drop a gold bag with 4k in it saying take it but odont come back he refuses to take it saying he will buy a pick and make is own money. he does buy a pick and i saw him leave with it. hour or so late admin jark comes to me saying he wants to talk to me about harken, explained the same thing i did previuossly even aske dhim to check logs to verify he lied because i did not kill him. admin didn't listen it seems, move to accuse me of commanding my man to kill serfs of the faction we were at war with ( hope some one in my faction will see this and vouch for me, i often said in faction chat big cpalocks dont kill serfs ) also say i dont rp at all. didnt let me finish to argue my case as he said to make a thread here then got kicked, so here i am.

would like to know what you think of this

You ordered your men to kill anyone who came in the castle.
    Which they did with no rp.

I couldn't exactly ban 18 people so I told you to tell them not to do it and banned you for your previous actions.
    Also I could barely understand a word you were saying in game which made it a lot harder to understand you.

1 week ban will be enough.

You are wrong i am afraid, and a quick check of log if you can do that could prove it to you.
    Funny enoguh I have the proof you might need in Vincenzo thread where it shows they were warn to leave or get atatcked, they decided to leave amd the various pics even show they left unarmed. also you could verify my story and the dialogue that took place just like i posted. Also about me repeating often in faction chat to my faction no to kill serfs.

I get the feeling is more becasue lots of people complaining openly about not being allowed in the castle than getting killed, as i faction lord i was trying to keep my chest safe and my supply of weapon done by my only engineer for my faction, and i kind of broke peraphs an unwritten rule rule of my RP being negative for others
    even if peacefull in a way.

If I do get unbanned after a week as i hope, i'll avoid being a lord like it was malary if apparently I'm responsable for faction action and they lack of RP.
    You never asked me to repeat my self , but i apologize if my quick constructed responses were incomprehensible.

Looking forward to play again. later

Actually I banned you, if were unable to realize that you were talking to two admins, not just Jark, then your going to need to learn to read names. I was invisable, but talking none the less. Jark and I agreed a ban would be the best course of action when you:
    1. Were utterly incapable of not USING ALL CAPS FOR NO REASON, it was most annoying.

2. Unable to present a valid arguement, other then you wanted to secureyour castles chests. You realize you should just post a guard on the chests then right? Killing everyone not in your faction who comes in isn't the best way to handle it.

3. We had Harkon in ts with us, and apparently your men shot him dead without warning, and were acting on your orders.

4. We decided that if you were intelligant enough to come to the ban repeal thread and use proper format then you could get unbanned relatively soon. So take this next week to think about how to play as a more intelligant member of the community.

5. I remembered another instance involving you in which you randomed Alastair out of the inability to read, and comprehend.

No I didn't realize unfortunately, more for a lack of attention than reading comprehension. I have already moved on and accept to wait for an eventual unban coming next week, but would be rude not to reply.

1 and ? I use caps to make sure my response can be read before they disappear , also easier to read as I find the textsize  chat inadeguate, but peraphs is just my eyesight.is using caplocks not allowed?

2 chest and weapon. again,  I presented argument ingame and in this thread on my various post,  doors were kept shut, people that manage to sneak in were warned and given 30 60 second to decide if leave or get attacked. It could be verified ,if anyone bothered, from log I guess. But lesson learnt, as I not planning to be faction lord anymore.

I wish to get a straight answer so we stop beating around the bushes.
    Is denying access to people (  for instance other faction and nonserfs commoners )into a castle not allowed even with RP reasoning?
    ( also one of you said i can't RP, well for your information started playing fantasy role some 20 years ago with D&D and  GIRSA dice and paper and have yet to give RP in various game and forms up )

3 He went on for a while on the server even complaining about the admin behaviour that came to ask from my version of the story and decided to not do anything about it, complaining why I was not banned/kicked on request. Would be nice if rule of conducts and standards were the same for all admin . Firstly I was accused of randoming him, then actually accused, an "assumption",  I ordered some man to dispatch him.
    When you guys came around I had the feeling trouble was coming because although innocent about charges,the guy has being trying to get compensated for what his lost in one life ( money , gear ) for hours and finally manage to find someone who took his side and proceed with the practice of ban on request.
    I never complained when I get randomed( mainly because usually I live , aggressor dies )  neither I or other people I know can access admin teamspeak to whine about it.

4 Hope those responses are intelligent and comprehensible enough, yes I'll think about something positive I am sure

5 Don't remember anything about it so I won't comment.
  11. Maximo_khan

omfgozk said:
    Maximo_khan said:
    Maximo_khan said:

So I was playing as the lord of the of a faction, before becamign leader i witness as so many outlaw or well equipped commoners coming to ransack our treasury. soonce made lord, with war with two faction i keep order my man to not allowed enemies in and armed commoners. i was also repeatdly giving this notice in OCC public.

A guy name harken (harkon) came to castle and was denied entrance but i have not killed him.

So admin deserath think it was came to question me about it, saying harken was accusing me of randoming in. turn out from log i guess he lied becase i have not killed him. than desertah told me was apparently one of my man that killed him well outside of castle. i replied asking if beign the faction lords make me responsable of people in my faction breaking the rules. matter was dropped by admin nothing else said.

harken tries it again. come to castle as armed commoner ( not serf, people that train as soldier than beg to be kicked out of faction, wa sin my faction infact )  I stop him and repeat hes not allowed in but he just doesnt want to accept it. we have a conversation, he wants to know why i assume he will go to steal at chest and so on and that he wants compensation for what my man did to him. i offered and drop a gold bag with 4k in it saying take it but odont come back he refuses to take it saying he will buy a pick and make is own money. he does buy a pick and i saw him leave with it. hour or so late admin jark comes to me saying he wants to talk to me about harken, explained the same thing i did previuossly even aske dhim to check logs to verify he lied because i did not kill him. admin didn't listen it seems, move to accuse me of commanding my man to kill serfs of the faction we were at war with ( hope some one in my faction will see this and vouch for me, i often said in faction chat big cpalocks dont kill serfs ) also say i dont rp at all. didnt let me finish to argue my case as he said to make a thread here then got kicked, so here i am.

You ordered your men to kill anyone who came in the castle.
    Which they did with no rp.

I couldn't exactly ban 18 people so I told you to tell them not to do it and banned you for your previous actions.
    Also I could barely understand a word you were saying in game which made it a lot harder to understand you.

1 week ban will be enough.

You are wrong i am afraid, and a quick check of log if you can do that could prove it to you.
    Funny enoguh I have the proof you might need in Vincenzo thread where it shows they were warn to leave or get atatcked, they decided to leave amd the various pics even show they left unarmed. also you could verify my story and the dialogue that took place just like i posted. Also about me repeating often in faction chat to my faction no to kill serfs.

I get the feeling is more becasue lots of people complaining openly about not being allowed in the castle than getting killed, as i faction lord i was trying to keep my chest safe and my supply of weapon done by my only engineer for my faction, and i kind of broke peraphs an unwritten rule rule of my RP being negative for others
    even if peacefull in a way.

If I do get unbanned after a week as i hope, i'll avoid being a lord like it was malary if apparently I'm responsable for faction action and they lack of RP.
    You never asked me to repeat my self , but i apologize if my quick constructed responses were incomprehensible.

Looking forward to play again. later
  12. Maximo_khan

Maximo_khan said:

13. Maximo_khan

The long although useless money grind of PW4 ( SUGGESTION )

are u sure? i have not played yesterday bec he was restted again so i just left, i playe dtongiht but i got banned by admin jark for the isuse we already discussed about harken, altough a quick check o flogs will show im right he lies and i have not killed him when he stated i did. so seemed to be the accusation.
  14. Maximo_khan

15. Maximo_khan

Perma Ban AB_Iacca

Eragon91 said:
    Maximo_khan said:
    Eragon91 said:
    Basically, he tells Iacca to stop talking because Admins do nothing but abuse their power and without you (the admins) the mod would be completely different.

But i do believe we are leaving the topic...

i think you are mixing the two post by two different person, my friend. I, personally,said to iacca to basically stop raging because he will only make the situation worse.  :razz:

Nah, i only tried to translate Lord Willys post. You're wasn't that hard to comprehend. Now...let's get back on track.
    well if that s the case, willy was replying to me, not iacca =P
Back
Top Bottom