Recent content by Maxim Suvorov

1. Maxim Suvorov

Ukraine Today

trueten said:
    lol today in Kharkov so called 'ukranians' with russian flags captured the city governmental building, dropped down Ukranian flag and raised Russian. There's a photo of this guy who did it:
    Bd5gU.jpg

And here's his page in russian social network site:
    f5fov.png
    Where does he live? That's right - Москва (Moscow).

Also, the head of russian Parliament said that they will not invade Ukraine unless any citizen of Crimea is hurt. Wat? Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody in Crimea 'suddenly' get shot today. I'm probably a prophet.

His another photo...
    1184799_584338764995495_2011503524_n.jpg

omg
  2. Maxim Suvorov

Ukraine Today

Russian started military intervention against Ukraine. It is war. :sad:
  3. Maxim Suvorov

Ukraine Today

Anthropoid said:
    Holy ****! Didn't know this was going down  :cry: That looks/sounds like serious ****.

Is this the start of a civil war or what!? Need to go back and reread this thread, but appreciate if anyone can synthesize who is versus who in this.

Jesus, its like the whole planet is going crazy . . .

In short - civilian are against current president and his political party. since they are completly corrupted and lost any support of the citizens.
    100-600k people gethered each day for 2 month with no weapon for a protest. But no one heard them - and even more a lot of eople were inprisoned or wounded be the police.
  4. Maxim Suvorov

Ukraine Today

Wellenbrecher said:
    Not forbidden, it's just that a certain ******** greedy piece of **** organisation wants YouTube to pay broadcasting fees to allow streams over here.
    Why this affects only YouTube and not stuff like Twitch I don't know and I can't be arsed to find out either.

Twitch is not popular here in UA, and even more works a lot worse here.

The situation is bad, I've just returned from Maidan to my home to have some sleep. (It is 4-33 now)

Some facts:

1. The president have lost connection with reality, he suggested "to go home, and then we probably would talk".
    2.  Angela Merkel tried to call him several(!!!) times but "president" refused to talk
    3. During  18.02 20 people KIA, more then 500+ wounded
    4. Police special forces set fire(!!!) to nine storey house of labor unions - just to smoke medics and protestors from the building. Fireteam took 2(!!!) hours to get to the center of the city.
    5. At least 1 killed and 1 wounded by criminals hired by the president's entourage
    6. Infantry Fighting Vehicle was destroyed during the attempt of assult:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d41cRqLkCk4
    7. In western regions citizens have captured armory
    8. Police forces used Molotov and live ammunition

Well, the rest of the world (EU and USA) doing as usual...
    Right - nothing. Like in 39, like in ...
  5. Maxim Suvorov

Caribbean!

deutrino said:
    It looks like the player will control his own ship not with the WASD keys, but with the mouse - pointing on the see and clicking, where he wants his ships to go. (like "Total War: Rome 2" fleet battles). This one scares me A LOT. Imagine what M&B horse combat would be with such controls. While this will make commanding several ships more easier , I am a bit worried.... In "City of abandoned ships" there was inertia, decreasing speed at hard maneuvars, fluid movement and great fun. I am not sure that the same can be achieved with mouse clicking.

Ship is controled by WASD.
  6. Maxim Suvorov

Caribbean!

Allo1010 said:
    Just played this at Eurogamer Sept 2013. Snowbird had their own booth with 4 PCs.

I'm sorry that you got a negative experience of playing from the first minute. Unfortunately, the developers, that is, I could not take part in euroexpo for some reason. I hope that during the beta-test, we can eliminate all the irregularities of the project.

PS: sich site works OK, how do you get such wierd result?
  7. Maxim Suvorov

Caribbean!

trueten said:
    Competitor? - http://www.navalaction.com/

Better to call "World of Sails". It is MMO with ships only.  :roll:
  8. Maxim Suvorov

Caribbean!

Water is complete WiP, it would be changed a lot. Including borders trouble.
  9. Maxim Suvorov

Caribbean!

JabdiMelborn said:
    ...WFAS2 Caribbean! New renders for EU officer units of all in-game factions (except pirates):...

Since pirate captains were posted earlier, like this one:

sXLz7jgS.jpg
  10. Maxim Suvorov

Caribbean!

MadVader said:
    Why was Caribbean basically stopped? The publisher didn't want to finance cost overruns?

Hi, project is not stopped, team is working further, basically Snowbirds were busy with their other project - Eador, and don't have enpugh resources for promotion both projects.

About dates/time/open beta
    Internal beta was stated, so I hope if results would be OK, we'll be able to make open beta, but I can't say nothing about any dates. (hope it would be soon)

PS: can anyone tell me where is Cabardin? (It was one of our freelancers)
  11. Maxim Suvorov

Caribbean!

Hi )

I'm one's of the developers of this project. And if you have any questions, I'll try to answer :smile:

Please, keep in mind that Inglish is not my native (((
  12. Maxim Suvorov

Caribbean!

Well, good Ru -> Eng is still needed. : (((

If you have any questions fell free to ask.

13. Maxim Suvorov

Caribbean!

Furrnox said:
    Did the hype completly die for this game?

There is a bunch of news&answers at ru fun-site:

http://rusmnb.ru/index.php?action=tags;tagid=8
  14. Maxim Suvorov

Eador : Masters of the Broken World

Btw, not it is with 40% discount:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/232050/
  15. Maxim Suvorov

Eador : Masters of the Broken World

Btw, patch 1.2 released, added diplomacy and several fixes:

http://snowbirdgames.com/

Ai now is more aggresive then before (((
Back