Recent content by MavDrac

1. MavDrac

Downloading mods is a nightmare

This may be for you, select your Bannerlord version in the filters and download a collection. Ignore the low success ratings. People tend to not follow instructions.
  2. MavDrac

AI is terrible

Why is nobody talking about cavalry ?
    It feels like after charging, they go watch the sunset or something and after a "few" seconds they remember there's a battle.

I really don't remember anything wrong with cavalry in warband, they worked exactly as they should.
  3. MavDrac

Are players going to return to multiplayer at launch??

When Full Invasion releases... there's no need for anything else to be said. But i guess it's going to take another two years for it to be in its glory.
  4. MavDrac

CEO Statement regarding the release

I'm so confused. Multiplayer games still crash 1 out of every 3 games.
    Imagine having a completely bug free and enjoyable multiplayer experience after full release, ain't that a dream ?
  5. MavDrac

Game is finally optimized, what comes next?

it's still kind of empty,
    Total War Immortal empires releases tomorrow, that looks like it's going to be a masterpiece and the fullest game I've ever seen, maybe TW is waiting for Santa to bring the new beta for bannerlord.
  6. MavDrac

Patch Notes e1.8.0

This is still 1.8.0, it's just that it's gone from Beta to Stable.

I took a long break early on post-EA, but I think it basically goes like

Beta comes with new features -> iron out severe bugs and stuff -> Beta becomes Stable -> New Beta -> repeat

At least that's what I get from the names, no clue if that's how it's actually gone.
    That has always been the sketch really, but there's no beta now and my game does not start, it just keeps getting better !
  7. MavDrac

Are the lords still switching countries constantly in 1.8?

I am using the Diplomacy mod in 1.8 and I haven't had this problem, it's a temporary fix if you want to use it.
  8. MavDrac

Where's everyone? What am I missing?

instead we got captain battle with small groups of troops
    It's the only part in the MP that I used to play, not saying it's great, but it felt acceptable at the time while I still had some hope for it. I had enough of Bannerlord's MP, SP with the vital RBM and a lot of other mods while waiting for the frequent and really satisfying updates, it's all there is for me.
    I know Bannerlord is going to offer a lot someday (not through native, for sure), but at a very distant point in the future it surely will.
  9. MavDrac

How are You Feeling About Bannerlord and TaleWorlds for the Future?

I keep installing this game every time there is an update, my hopes were up with the 1.8, but it's always the same, 30 min and uninstall. Pointless and Monotone, it's just blant. They have to fully release this game and stop changing its code so that our dear modders can take over.
  10. MavDrac

Bloc is still on fire - Age of Bannerlords

Making TW look really stupid after their two years great updates…
  11. MavDrac

Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

1.7 dropped on Dec 1t th, so in the last 4 months we have had 1 content patch, 1.7.1 doesn't count, far off from the 1 month patch and 1.7.2 was Mar 14th, so we got at least 2 weeks till its been 2 months, so they are right on track for their once every 2 month patches to fix mostly crashes and bugs
    long live modding on 1.7, best part of the game
    There is much knowledge in your words.
  12. MavDrac

2 years of EA. You could have created an entirely new game in that time.

Truth is, we should completely abandon this forum and see if anyone gives a damn.
  13. MavDrac

I found the reason why Callum is not active in Taleworlds forum

This was a lot funnier than I expected. ?
  14. MavDrac

Taleworlds New studio Construction - Updated - Happy Bannerlords 2 Years Anniversary

What in the world happend with our accounts and Bannerlord got replaced with Bossgrug everywhere ?:smile:)

This must be 1st april at fault haha.
Back
Top Bottom