mauromagno's best answers

1. mauromagno

WB Coding how to make customized items appear in the market using modsys?

module_item (singleplayer) ["flintlock_pistol", "Pistola vieja", [("flintlock_pistol",0)], itp_type_pistol |itp_merchandise|itp_primary ,itcf_shoot_pistol|itcf_carry_pistol_front_left|itcf_reload_pistol, 230 , weight(1) |abundance(100)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(73) | shoot_speed(185) |...
  2. mauromagno

WB Coding How to fix naked female lords?

You must assign civilian type items at the beginning of the code in troop, then the battle armor follows, for example: in this order: [Horse, Bodywear, Footwear_in, Footwear_out, Armor, Weapon, Shield, Headwaer]
  3. mauromagno

WB Coding ModSys compiling problem

export_dir = "F:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/MountBlade Warband/Modules/IND_CHILE_5/"
  4. mauromagno

WB Coding Female lord problem

This should not be ... tf_female|0, you should put like this tf_female,0,
  5. mauromagno

WB Coding what is the difference between kingdom_ _reinforcement_A and B and C?

It seems to me that they are the troops that the lords can recruit in their armies, so if you look at the troops that c (kings) have they are knights and they are better than those of a, (vassals) who are only recruits and a little more... this says in module_party_template # Reinforcements #...
  6. mauromagno

WB Coding Command Voices

You can only modify the codes through Module System ... or installing a mod that already has those modifications P.S. the original game doesn't come with that tool
  7. mauromagno

WB Coding how to make musket melee become visible?

you must make sure that the resource where the musket model is, is called from module.ini of your mod, for example: If your resource where the musket is, it is called "my_firearms" you must add it to the resources folder of your mod and put the line load_module_resource = my_firearms at the end...