Recent content by Matthieu

1. Matthieu

Mutiplayer servers and why taleworlds is ****ing us over

While it's very understandable to be mad because of the server issues, it's obviously not on purpose.

There's a lot of things going on right now and I'm pretty sure TW did not plan to upset its loyal playerbase. It's just not at all in their interest, even if it would save them a couple of bucks. Like you said, the servers have been paid for and supported for the last ten years. Do you really think they would pull out server support in the last week? Do you realize how little money that saves them? Most probable cause is just server issues due to coronavirus troubles.

Hope this clears it up a little. Keep it cool & stay at home.
  2. Matthieu

Open Servers down

SERVER ROOM ON FIRE GUYS
    WHO STARTED UP BANNERLORD IN THE SERVER ROOM?
  3. Matthieu

SP Native [WB] Blood and Steel 2.0

Holy **** I loved the old B&S! If you're still working on it, I would love to be part of the alpha testing!

How have you been xeno?
  4. Matthieu

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Could someone share their video settings? My game has weird see-through bushes everywhere. I'm thinking it's a problem with the grass texture not working on my current video settings but I can't seem to make it go away.
  5. Matthieu

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

TAEHSAEN said:
    Also I'm watching this video by Killian Experience. In his video Rob tells you that he's going to Edmure's Wedding in the Crossing?

So that's the red wedding?!!! That never happened in my game. Does the red wedding actually happen in this mod?

https://youtu.be/OaXoly95Yr4

It's not real, look at the font. He placed that text there himself.
  6. Matthieu

Bruce  Almighty said:
    So, I have a question (I'm still on 2.1)

I've been playing this mod for quite some time and I played previous versions, but I was never a king. So in current playthrough, I'm a vassal of Myr. I have one town and one castle under my demesne and about 50000 denars in reserve. Relations with other vassals are mostly 25+ and my right to rule 90+
    So is it right time to rebel? And what should I do when I become king, to secure my kingdom?

Get your relations up more, then go for it bro, you'll not get declared on that much if you're in Essos as they're mostly ****ty factions that you can crush easily
  7. Matthieu

The game keeps on crashing

Ceiling Cat said:
    Me too. I know the thread is dead but this problem is the same for me too. I currently run the latest version with the latest patch also. I have been playing for days without problems, and am in for 100 game days. Suddenly today Im constantly having crashes during this battle with a Rhodok lord. I dont mind reinstalling the mod, but will I keep my save? More importantly, how do you fix this?
    You'll keep your save if you take it out of the folder, I suggest trying to turn on and off some graphics options and then seeing what the result is
  8. Matthieu

Epicrules said:
    No, that... isn't remotely up to date. That's several years dated, actually. Where did you purchase your copy?
    Is pirate bay a retailer?
  9. Matthieu

How are you supposed to get special troops now? Or did you remove them apart from lords' parties?
  10. Matthieu

Star Wars: Battlefront (III)

No servers for PC.
  11. Matthieu

Star Wars: Battlefront (III)

hoe12moe said:
    I think the snow looks very nice, I will play it for that reason

That's the reason you're gonna play this? The snow?
    k
  12. Matthieu

Epicrules said:
    You haven't been following the patch notes, have you, Matthieu?
    Maybe no, maybe yes
  13. Matthieu

shar_N said:
    I don't even care about Westeros now, I'm going to spend all my time in Essos and fight for the glory of Braavos.
    The thing is, they all use the same units which makes it kinda boring to be a vassal for Braavos or any free city for that matter.
  14. Matthieu

Cozur said:
    News about 2.1:

https://twitter.com/realcozur

You could put it out to some people and they'll bughunt for ya
Back
Top Bottom