Recent content by matio

1. [EVENT] New weekly Sunday Battle [8pm GMT+1]

Clan name: Regiment Małopolski
    Expected attendance: 12
    Class: Dragoons
    Steam contact: Mati
    Do you want to take part weekly/once?: weekly
    Have you read and accepted the rules?: yes
  2. Download and Description(NEW VERSION 28.06.2012)

Not sure if there is a working link for you so catch this one: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8y9c21prmib7vc8/Festung_Breslau.rar
    Also my friend has the module system of Festung Breslau and he says he is making a new version of it. Oh I nearly forgot, there is an event a 1 September made by polish players if you want to participate pm me and I can sign you up. Its about Westerplatte and the begninnig of war.
  3. Regiment of Minor Poland

Regiment Małopolski ( Regiment of Minor Poland) On the Delegu dark clouds appear, a strom is near. A storm full of small and big clans which will bring death and feast to vultures of war. Zaremba the Great assembles his loyal troops to crush all those who oppose him. HQ Collonel...
  4. Suggestions and ideas

Cossacks cavalry consisted of mounted infantry.
  5. #GENERAL INFO#, Old Mod Thread

Oh sorry my bad.
  6. #GENERAL INFO#, Old Mod Thread

Will you include Kingdoms of Poland an Lithuania and Teutonic Order? You could also include the ending of Polish-Teutonic War which ended in 1512.
  7. XS42 - Naval-battle Event [CANCELED]

Clan Name: Regiment Małopolski
    Your Attendance: ~10 ppl
    Preferred Ship: Sweden:blue
    Preferred Unit: Crew and Musketeers
    Do you want to join weekly: no atm
  8. Sunday Battle Event

The last event was way better than this. Southern Steps for 75 players per team is very bad map as well as no shovels rule. No matter what the first map also looked like some kind of siege. The worst thnig on this event was the Frekompania behaviour by hitting me and my men's horses after accidental trlample. It lead to two reset's because of them. Personally I could tolerate it if, this would be their first event, but Freikompania is well know for it's trolling and childish behaviour on polish Deluge sceen. The did proove that the opinion of Freikompania being a clan consisting of trolls and kids which missbehave is correct. If this won't change me and my men won't attend this event anymore.
  9. Sunday Battle Event

Would there be possibile to use Organized Warfare instead of battle to make equipment of people more randomized?
  10. Sunday Battle Event

Clan name: Regiment Małopolski
    Expected attendance: 9+
    Class: Dragoons or any infantry
    Steam contact: Mati ( I have Daden in friends)
    Do you want to take part weekly/once?: Weekly
    Have you read and accepted the rules?: Yes
  11. MP Fantasy [WB] Persistent Lotr

Don't worry I take time to make it awesome. The name of mod is something which I might change, so if you have any ideas for it go ahead and pm it to me.
  12. MP Fantasy [WB] Persistent Lotr

Persistent Lotr Persitent Midle-Earth is a module based on great PW module system and ofcourse The Last Days textures and meshes. I enjoy playing both of them, so this is how the project came up. In this mod you'll be able to fight as an orc or human in all the factions which fought during the...
  13. [WNL3] Sign Ups | Closed

Clan Name:Mafia Stefana(don't look at that thread about us some trolls from Poland made)
    Clan Tag:MS
    Clan Banner:grin:epends on member
    Clan Location:EU
    Contact 1 (TaleWorlds & Steam links):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014551921/ , http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=232291
    Contact 2 (TaleWorlds & Steam links): I'm the only person which speaks english ...
    We have read and agree to the rules: Aye
  14. B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

[IDLE]Where are those Empire scums?
    [DEATH]I am dying urghhhh...
    [ABILITY]Death to weaklings of Empire!
    [CHARGE]Skulls for the skull throne!
    [SPAWN]End is near!
  15. B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Nooo why there are so few scipters for WB? WHYYYYYYYYY?
Back
Top Bottom