Recent content by Matheus

1. Matheus

Como adicionar novas texturas para faces?

Procurei em todo o forum e não encontrei um tutorial que me explicasse como adicionar novas texturas faciais sem substituir as antigas. Copiei as texturas para o arquivo BRF, mas elas simplesmente não são reconhecidas pelo jogo. Alguém sabe o que eu devo fazer?
  2. Matheus

Modopedia: Categorized Advice - For those too *LAZY* to use search

I would like to know how to Add new face textures to M&B without replace the existing ones. I could not find a tutorial about this.

Thanks.
  3. Matheus

Adding new face textures to M&B

I would like to know how to Add new face textures to M&B without replace the existing ones. I could not find a tutorial about this. Thanks.
  4. Matheus

LSP 3D Art Highlanders models *#:-)

Would you care if I retexture you models with new tartan variations?
  5. Matheus

[OSP][Item] [Prop]Sibylla Pack Unfinished + Byzantine houses test

These are some very nice models. I would like to see them in a mod in the  future. Unfortunately, I didn`t see any download link, save those on the first page, but I doubt all these model would fit in a 7 MB file.

So, there is any way to get them?
  6. Matheus

Greeks Preview pgs 10 -> 12

Lynores said:
    Matheus

Thanks, buddy. That's my old mate from Portugal, right?

Actually I`m Brazilian. Like you if I`m not mistaken.
  7. Matheus

Greeks Preview pgs 10 -> 12

Good to have you back.  :grin:
  8. Matheus

SP Musket Era [WB] War of the Triple Alliance - Mod paused!

Hum, a massacre war of paraguay mod. It is good to see a Brazilian fellow doing a mod.

Good luck!
  9. Matheus

SP Antiquity [WB] troy-mod (no public alpha)

I'm really impressed with your work. The details are incredible!

Can't wait for trojan itens.
  10. Matheus

SP Oriental [WB] The Age of the Samurai (vote for what faction each has to be!

Since this is a japanese mod i think you will nedd some inspiration.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=pt-BR&sl=zh-CN&u=http://bbs.mountblade.com.cn/viewthread.php%3Ftid%3D90492%26extra%3Dpage%253D1&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmount%2Bblade%2Bcn%26hl%3Dpt-BR%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DNhI%26sa%3DG%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:pt-BR:eek:fficial%26channel%3Ds&rurl=translate.google.com.br&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhg2QDC7sgKC7ezPwN-kZ7fnLmWG6Q

This is the chinese forum for mount & blade (that's exolain why I used google translator). There is some links to download, but It is better to ask for permission.
  11. Matheus

Any news?

So... Any news from Lynores' girl?

Is she ok?
  12. Matheus

SP Antiquity Paleolithic mod ressurection.

This is a great mod. One of the most populars.

I hope you don't let it die. Again.
  13. Matheus

Countdown to 268 B.C. v1.98 for WARBAND (updated 6/3)

ealabor said:
    As i've mentioned before chariots arent a possibility until a new BRF with skeleton support is released.

Is there someone working on new BRF editor? How is the progress?
Top Bottom