Recent content by MasterDracer

1. MasterDracer

In Progress Sea bandit Hideouts Visual glitch

This bug is still there and isn't fixed. Also happens in some towns like Lageta, Amprella, many Bandit hideouts etc. @MArdA TaleWorlds appearently since last patch but I'm not sure about that 100 percent. I'm on ps5 too. Hope this info helps a bit. Regards
  2. MasterDracer

Resolved Sieges

It's not because of the settings, the settings don't matter. The problem is in the game, because of the AI. You only have to increase the rate of casualties and reduce the wounded rate, also decrease the retreat chance slightly, then it would be fixed.
    Regards.
    What is the battle size option set to?
  3. MasterDracer

Need More Info Game keeps resetting options

Hello, I wanted to share that apparently after the last update the game keeps resetting the settings, sometimes it just resets the brightness. Every time I leave or close the game and play again the next day. I'm playing on Playstation 4 Pro. Hope this bug gets fixed soon.
  4. MasterDracer

Bannerlord is really just a broken game.

Warband was a finished game, bannerlord isn't. It should be still in beta in my opinion.
  5. MasterDracer

In Progress Smithing, last created weapon should also save the part sizes

I dont know if this is a bug but when you smithing and clicking on last created weapons, it also should save the sizes of weapon parts. It is tedious to redo the size every time. İf you leave the city, you need to do all sizes. If you dont exit city it only remembers all sizes but not the blades...
  6. MasterDracer

Destruction of Factions

Game is broken and they dont mind new ideas like this unfortunately for some reason..It has been asked often enough, but still nothing has happened.
  7. MasterDracer

SP - Economy Lower/decrease the Squad / Army costs

If you have about a total of 1k troops, the soldier costs are incredibly high, so high that you make high losses every day. reduce the cost of troops, squads, garrisons. The costs are ridicolous.
  8. MasterDracer

Resolved Sieges

Also happens on ps4, the sieges are getting infinite, they retreat and get mostly wounded troops and attack again like nothing happened. The only solution for this is to auto resolve/simulate.
  9. MasterDracer

Resolved Auto deploy/formation in sieges/battles is broken since last patches

How to Reproduce: Pressing on auto formation before a battle. Scene Name (if related): while defending and attacking in any towns. Summary: I play on ps4. Game Version is 1.11, this issue didn't existed before the patches, everytime you press on auto formation (auto deploy troops before siege...
  10. MasterDracer

In Progress Crashing Everytime I open Siege

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    This is what I meant with my thread, so im not the only one who has this issue. Good to know ^^
  11. MasterDracer

SP - General Option to turn off death by old age for console

I agree with you, there's a skill which prevents you just one time from dying from old age if you didn't know, this could be useful while waiting for such a feature.
  12. MasterDracer

Resolved No possibility to let go your companion if he is member of your family

Nope. They will be deleted from the game.
    This is very unfortunate, the team really should change this.
  13. MasterDracer

Resolved Prison Limit numbers going crazy

the cheats were added in the patch too?
    Wait, cheats are coming to consoles, or PC only?
Back
Top Bottom