Recent content by masterborn12

1. Need More Info Game crashes at the loading screen everytime after launching campaign.

Alright, ive played about 500 days, got a couple of towns, almost clan tier 4. And ive came across two type of crashes.

One is a very early, crash. This crash is avoidable, usually this happens early on in the game, if you go around a town and accept a mission, you can get a CTD which corrupts your game. The only way to avoid this, is to do a couple of "SAVE AS" instead of just "Save" Its avoidable. This only affects one save file. This is a type of crash, where you can load into the game, but as soon as you hit one specific date, you crash.

However, here comes the kicker.
    Theres another crash, the one which OP is experieriencing, and which i just came across. So basically, when you save and then load, something happens to your save file, i dont know excatly, but it seems to grow in size, however if you save and load 45 or 55 times (varies between players), it basically corrupts your save. It doesnt matter if you remove it and take a way earlier save, if you load in to that and save again, and then load back. You crash. Which means its unavoidable. The patch, only fixed one load in, basically it uncorrupted your save, however if you did one more save and load, it corrupts it again. Keep in mind this is a ticking timebomb, as soon as you hit that threshold, it corrupts your save file.

So my guide, is if you have a lot of save and loads, and you are well into the campaign, stop now and wait. It doesnt matter if you save as, if you do a total of 45 or 55 save and loads, it corrupts your save. Even if it was completely clean. This ****ing atrocious by taleworlds, ever since Warband you have had problems with corrupted save files, and you still ****ing have it.

Did no one QA this? I mean this is a problem that practically breaks your game and campaign, that has reached a huge portion of your playerbase, and its genuinely kicking me down as a motivated player.

(Copy pasting to you, you also have the issue which most players are having right now, the bad things are , that you wont be able to play anymore campaign until they solve it"
  2. In Progress CRASH - Campaign Mode Auto-save

I have also just now experienced my first save file corrupting crash with v1.0.3. Both autosave and normal save files can't open when loading from the start screen. (Application Crash: The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload these files now?) then it crashes when trying to upload the crash files.

Alright, ive played about 500 days, got a couple of towns, almost clan tier 4. And ive came across two type of crashes.

One is a very early, crash. This crash is avoidable, usually this happens early on in the game, if you go around a town and accept a mission, you can get a CTD which corrupts your game. The only way to avoid this, is to do a couple of "SAVE AS" instead of just "Save" Its avoidable. This only affects one save file. This is a type of crash, where you can load into the game, but as soon as you hit one specific date, you crash.

Theres another crash, the one which OP is experieriencing, and which i just came across. So basically, when you save and then load, something happens to your save file, i dont know excatly, but it seems to grow in size, however if you save and load 45 or 55 times (varies between players), it basically corrupts your save. It doesnt matter if you remove it and take a way earlier save, if you load in to that and save again, and then load back. You crash. Which means its unavoidable. The patch, only fixed one load in, basically it uncorrupted your save, however if you did one more save and load, it corrupts it again. Keep in mind this is a ticking timebomb, as soon as you hit that threshold, it corrupts your save file.

So my guide, is if you have a lot of save and loads, and you are well into the campaign, stop now and wait. It doesnt matter if you save as, if you do a total of 45 or 55 save and loads, it corrupts your save. Even if it was completely clean. This ****ing atrocious by taleworlds, ever since Warband you have had problems with corrupted save files, and you still ****ing have it.

Did no one QA this? I mean this is a problem that practically breaks your game and campaign, that has reached a huge portion of your playerbase, and its genuinely kicking me down as a motivated player.

(Im copy pasting my earlier post to your issue, congratulations you cant play for a while now)
  3. Please Help! I cannot get a fief for the life of me

Honestly thats what im forced to do, got two fiefs, and im forced to leave that hardwork, since i want my own kingdom, luckily ive ammased about 250k through selling loot, i got a elite army of like 20 elite cataphracts, and 20 good extra horsemen, and other elite units. So at this point im good to go.
  4. Please Help! I cannot get a fief for the life of me

Well then the only other way honestly, is going your own kingdom, i know it sounds ridicilous, but its inevitable if you want to go own kingdom. Basically, in Warband you could keep your titles and lands if the ruler wronged you, however here you cant. What i would suggest is, leave the kingdom and capture a weak settlement for your own.
  5. Relations, more relations stuff

Hey, basically if theres two contenders, voting for one, means the other one gets upset. In order to avoid this, when the voting tab is open, press clan or party, and ignore the vote. The vote resolves itself in 24 hours ingame. and you dont lose anything.
  6. Influence is Stuck

Correct, you need to be clan tier 2. Check your clan tab, and see how much renown you need. So basically, just do battles, increase the renown, once you upgraded to level 2, you can go to your ruler and ask for vassalship, after that do what i said earlier.
  7. Skills advance like continental drift.

Hey, so basically they revampled the whole skill system, some people dont know it. The focus points doesnt give you more skills, its basically just a modifier. In order to increase those skills, you need to practice those skills. So basically, hover your mouse over a skill, and it will say what you need to do in order to improve it. So for example, in order to improve steward skill, you need to build your castle and improve it, etc. In order to improve leadership, you need to lead kingdom armies etc.

Keep in mind doesnt matter if you kill 1000 enemies, it wont do anything to improve many of your skills, you need to do specific parts in order to raise them.
  8. In Progress CRASH - Campaign Mode Auto-save

Hey, gemonite, if it crashes at a specific date, then it means the auto save is corrupted, at this point load into a earlier save file, or start a new campaign. Its important that you do save as, time to time, as the game is unbalanced now.
  9. Need More Info Save game will not load up anymore

10. Resolved Another new save file. Another new save that is corrupt (Solved)

11. Influence is Stuck

Hey, its not stuck, the issue is if you arent a vassal, your influence doesnt grow. Reach clan tier 2, and become a vassal, mercenary does not count. then your influence will grow. And from there in order to grow it, is to donate trrps to castles,win battles, and enact policies which give you daily influence.
  12. Need More Info Save game file wont load after saving

13. Please Help! I cannot get a fief for the life of me

Theres some issue with how the voting mechanism works. What i did to solve it, was instead of doing it for war, go to Kingdom, then fiefs and propose to take over a settlement that way. It costs your more influence, but thats the only way it fixed it for me. In order to get more influence, is to do policies that give you more influence daily, and donate recruits to castles.
  14. Patch Notes e1.0.3

Alright to explain to people, the patch didnt make other campaigns corrupt, but it didnt fix the bug either. What it did was uncorrupt your save file, but give your "save and load" life +1, meaning the patch fixed your corrupted save, but once you got in it, and then saved and loaded into it again, you crash. And for the people who didnt experience it , and are now experiencing it, thats due to you reaching that threshold. Once you hit your threshold, you are screwed. Thats the reason why you are experiencing this crash, once you save and load 45-55 times (depends on the players) something happens and it corrupts your save file.
  15. Need More Info Empire Main Story Glitch

They need to be originally core empire settlement, meaning a town which started in a empire, not the culture group. The town you captured, was it originally part of a empire, and which city is it.
Back
Top Bottom