Recent content by Master Looter

1. Master Looter

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Yeah. No matter. I only married her so i could use her as a companion in battle anyway  :cool:

My only issue was that the wedding was instant even after she said no. I remember from vanilla and other mods it used to take some time for the wedding to occur and also cost some money.
  2. Master Looter

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

There seems to be a bug with marriage:

I've visited a lady, her relationship with me bumped to 20. I asked her if we could marry and she told me she would be happy but her father brother wouldn't allow it and we should part.

Then i clicked to advance the dialogue and my character said "Let us marry at once"

Then the usual dialogue options pop up and i close them and bam, there is an instant wedding and we're a family  :party:

edit: the woman in question doesn't have a father, just a brother. Might be related to that. Altough her Brother has a father, she doesn't.
  3. Master Looter

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Yes i did  :oops:

I set it to come sooner at 120 days but after a few ingame days i realized i was already past that date so i've changed it again but this time to plus few days into future.

I'll try to search for the solution. But it's not a big deal.
  4. Master Looter

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

In my current game the Zann are sieging their own cities and castles, which they took from the other empires. But there is no actual fighting going on and the sieges are endless. They sometimes break to chase the odd criminal party but not for long. I started this playthrough on the steam workshop version last week.
  5. Master Looter

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

I have a problem with enterprises. In my current game i've been a vassal of the Valahir and started an enterprise in Grund. That went fine. Some time later i've left them and joined Drahara instead. Now the problem is that no matter what city i try, the guildmaster always rejects me stating that the guild needs to know me more, and that even in a city i've won a tournament in and have like 7 relations with. Not sure whats wrong.
  6. Master Looter

Dealing with late-game attrition (how to rebuild my army?)

thermocline said:
    I don't have time to run all the way to Ravenstern to hire 3 recruits per village

In most mods i always edit the number of maximum available recruits from villages to 50. Pendor is no exception. I just don't have the nerve to play the recruiting roulette  :mrgreen:
  7. Master Looter

Am I Behind?

I was a bit slow too, just having fun fight's, getting renown, becoming marshall, reconquering lost castles and a town (Ishkoman), later being awarded with it. Then I saw my husband (Hrothgar the Fat - he was the only one who would marry me :party:), an enemy lord, raiding one of our kingdom's villages so i went there to check the dialogue options with him. I didn't pay much attention to it though, clicked on something and poof, we both seceded from our kingdoms and formed a new one :iamamoron: Of course there was a reprisal raid from my former liege but to my surprise i withered it easily with masses of bladesmen and dervishes on the battlements, while i was hiding behind a wall as to not invite a misfortune  :cool: After that i've garrisoned the city with 200 dervishes and 100 bladesmen and other troops to the total of 500, which made my enemies avoid it like plague. Later i've replaced the bladesmen with cheaper pendor swordsmen, cca 150 now. The present day is 729 and i've only just begun  :oops:

981I6R.png
  8. Master Looter

Ideas & Suggestions

I'm not sure if it's a bug on my end or a feature of the mod but i find the nights a bit too dark, like an absolute darkness where i can't see further then a few meters. Is there a way to change it somehow ?  :ohdear:
  9. Master Looter

WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

Ok. What about the wonky calculation then.
  10. Master Looter

WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

I never noticed up until now, but is this a bug or are there still other factors influencing party size ?

Dg26Oc.png

Certainly 30+50+32+30 is 142 and not 122.

Also i wish renown would add more free spots in my party, as i get only +30 with 768 renown  :meh:
  11. Master Looter

Media

The Rhodok king decided to troll me. First he invited me to a feast, and when i came and talked to him, he called me a pig. So i took his legs in return.  :mrgreen:
    afVOgu.jpg

Hammertime
    my8gfl.jpg
  12. Master Looter

Ideas & Suggestions

I am at day 95 and there's almost no drinkable stuff for sale anywhere. If i'm lucky and travel a lot i can find the odd barrel of ale somewhere, but my morale is already low to the point of single soldiers deserting.
    Maybe make this stuff spawn more frequently, at least in cities with 100% chance.
  13. Master Looter

Media

Me riding a donkey. It's a surprisingly resilient mount  :razz:

yVhgXZ.jpg
  14. Master Looter

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

I just came across this  :lol:

http://imageshack.com/a/img540/7778/lpE3Ym.png
  15. Master Looter

I want to like this mod but the starting gameplay is just stupid hard

The village saving quest was a bit shocker for me, seeing only a fraction of my army and bandits starting to flood in. But since i already accepted it i wanted to finish it.

First try was a flop, got mobbed. On the second try i ran to the top of the ramparts and then as the bandits couldn't figure out a way to get to me, and while dodging an arrow here and there, i used my light crossbow to snipe the ranged ones first and then selectively headshot the poor slashers under me. One bolt one kill  :oops:
Back
Top Bottom