Recent content by MaryGamer

1. MaryGamer

NC 2012 - U.S.A.

Good Luck (not that any of you need it.)
  2. MaryGamer

Ra - The Following

gf sala.
  3. MaryGamer

NA_PW4_Roleplay Player of the week! (Cerce_Tentones)

Respa said:
    I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but have you read the rule list Mary? Just wondering, maybe rereading it will help a bit, then you'll be the best role player all the time and a favorite of the admins, lol

Examples would be nice, so I could correct whatever mistakes you think I have commited.
  4. MaryGamer

NA_PW4_Roleplay Player of the week! (Cerce_Tentones)

Firts off, Jennifer_the_Mute here. I don't come on these forums often, too busy playing, working, living, whatever.

Chill Brah said:
    she was really good at rping as a mute until she decided to break nlr and ruin my friends and i rp :evil:

I am very sorry about this; I have my rage-e moment like anyone. I have no excuses, only an apology. If I can make up to you, let me know.

Lunamoontide said:
    Jennifer_The_Mute is decent at rp, not at following the server rules

I follow all the rules I can remember. Some times admins tell me conflicting things. But every time an admin tells me something I do my best to do as they say. I'll try harder in the future. Thanks for being an active admin.

To everyone who thinks my Char. good, thank you. I hope you enjoy inter-acting with her as much as I do. If she’s made you day brighter, it’s good for everyone! If she’s pissed you off, it’s probably my fault and not hers, sorry.
Back
Top Bottom