Recent content by MartialDoctor

1. Web Server Administration

Hey @MartialDoctor, Beta v1.2.6 just added the in-game admin panel. You may want to check it out.

That's great news! Any idea when it will be released? I won't really be playing the Beta as that would prevent regular players from joining in.
  2. idk if TW even reads these but.. remove Loot system

Getting a skin is progress? How so?
    Although I tend to agree it's not that important, many players put a high priority on skins. If you look at some other games, you even have to pay to attain special skins and people will happily pay for them! So, yes, it is a progression for many people.
  3. What is the current state for hosting a server?

It works, but the numbers don't directly represent the team difference enforced in the game (inserting 0 will disable it).
    Ah, that explains it. I had set it to 1 and it was allowing a 2 player difference between teams. I set it to 0 only to find that it disabled it, as you just pointed out.
    It would be nice to see that number actually be changed to directly represent the team difference enforced. Not only would it be more intuitive, but it would allow us administrators to actually set the number to what we want.
  4. Web Server Administration

Thanks for the prompt response, Dejan. I'm getting the admin web panel setup and I'll check on that to verify #1. I'll also check on #2 to see if it works properly.

I'd like to request #4 be considered for a future addition. It would be very useful for a server administrator to be able to do that.

On a side note, I'd like to express that I'm glad to see you all are working on making multiplayer more stable and adding in balance / content as well. My friends and I weren't even able to play a year ago. Some couldn't even log onto the multiplayer server and my server was incredibly unstable to make it pretty much unplayable. I'm happy to see that both of these issues have been resolved now. My friends and I are very happy to be able to play the game in multiplayer!
  5. Web Server Administration

There are a few things that I'm trying to figure out how to do on the server that I'm running but I can't find information for it. How do I do the following: 1) Kick players - can this be done from Administration Web Panel? 2) Initiate a vote to kick players - I see this as an option to add in...
  6. What is the current state for hosting a server?

With v1.2.x series, we're making the following change:
    • The “AutoTeamBalanceThreshold” option now accepts numbers instead of enum indices. This means that you can now set the auto team balance threshold from 0 to 30 players.
    It might be good to wait on that, test it, and see if the issue persists. Currently, the numbers you insert under AutoTeamBalanceThreshold don't directly represent the maximum difference between the teams in the game.

Wait, so you are saying that the AutoTeamBalance doesn't work right now? That would explain why I've seen players start to team stack...
  7. What is the current state for hosting a server?

Only 4 maps with 3x more Troops running stable... Test it on the League of the Holy Grail Server....
    Do you mean that only 4 maps are currently stable? If so, which ones?
  8. What is the current state for hosting a server?

About one year ago, I hosted a Captain mode server to play with friends. However, it was terribly unstable and would drop frequently. At that time, I researched it and it seemed to be an issue with the game's overall multiplayer coding. I see a few recent posts about server issues but that they...
  9. Can't connect to lobby

My friends both have this issue. I was hoping it was resolved with the patch but they are still having it...
  10. In Progress Could not connect to server (PC Steam)

Two of my friends bought Bannerlord so what we can all play MP.

Neither of them can even log in, much less play, MP. They are having the exact same login issue, I believe. They are simply refused from logging in.
  11. Server Setup Help

I'm trying to set my server up and have been setting up my config file but I'm running into issues. 1) Is there any documentation explaining all of the different command lines that can be placed in the config file? I've seen the official list of the commands but not an explanation for all of...
Back
Top Bottom