Recent content by Beanss

1. Beanss

Duchy of Aquitaine {EU}

Bro, was this clan made by the 3 blue pickles?
    bruh
  2. Beanss

Duchy of Aquitaine {EU}

epic
  3. Beanss

Bountyhunters?

I feel like there should be a way to hire bounty hunters or set up detachments of men to attack looters etc and patrol around your holdings. The amount of looters and bandits is insane and this would be a good way to balance this.
  4. Beanss

The Beta is over?

Time to sleep for the next 13 hours I guess :c
  5. Beanss

Please add battle chatter

+1 to this one chief
  6. Beanss

Why did age begin to influence physique?

8X4tuEr.jpg
  7. Beanss

New hardware for bannerlord surprice me in warband!

this message is sponsored by Duolingo
  8. Beanss

Place your bets, what DLC do you want to see?

I will get the boring obvious answer out of the way first;

Nordic Expansion adding sea travel, combat and a Native Nordic faction off the coast to the north of Calradia. With this we could maybe see the Vlandian homeland added? Presumably this is another isle off to the west somewhere.

Other then that expanding the map further - east or south and seeing asian or african factions would be great - elephants!!

Overall id rather DLC expand the base experience rather then replace it (that's the realm of mods IMPO).
    Yes, this please! I love the idea of them expanding the native map and adding different regions or other things to do. I'll take this any day over new maps or time periods.

I would also love to see some sort of invading faction/s as seen in games such as Stellaris with the crisis mechanic or CK2 with the aztec invasion (even though that is a bit of a meme).
  9. Beanss

Useless Square Formation

squares suck

this post was made by the circle formation gang
  10. Beanss

Release date

i'll take the L on this one
  11. Beanss

Private Servers?

Multiplayer likely accounts for less than 1% of the Mount & Blade franchise, the notion that the extra multiplayer feature was ever an attractive factor for people considering purchasing the games is a completely nonsensical notion. It's a niche community within a niche community.

In the Bannerlord multiplayer beta, there has been thousands of beta invites sent out, and by my estimation there's less than 200 unique users who have spent more than a couple of hours playing, I always play against the same people, and you can check out other people on the forums who claim the same thing. This should be an indication of just how low the interest for multiplayer for this game is.

Taleworlds should, if they know their own playerbase, focus almost entirely on the single player and modding capabilities. Multiplayer always was and should remain a secondary afterthought.

Reading this post gave me stage four cancer
  12. Beanss

Release date

fIu7LyJ.png

This is what I was looking at.
    I guess we're at an impasse my dude, we'll have to settle this over a duel or some ****
  13. Beanss

Bannelord on Xbox One?

I'd rather chew a bag of nails than attempt to use the bannerlord combat system on a controller
  14. Beanss

Release date

They just want as much of that Turkish Govt money as possible.

Also, Warband was released on March 31st.
    Are you sure about that one chief
    88b442059ae4e34fc1fae58c7028f25f.png
Back
Top Bottom