Recent content by Maric Theirin

1. [WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

is this going to be updated again for 1.170 soon?
  2. Calradian Roleplay - HCRP Server

Bridge Troll said:
    Can we get a few sub-topics going about character bios? I would love to read and write some backstories.

We actually have our own forums for all of that, this post was to raise awareness of the servers existence and such. Here is the link:
    www.calradiaroleplay.proboards.com

Hop on and write yourself a bio and join the server when it releases :smile:
  3. Calradian Roleplay - HCRP Server

Much stronk. But really, the keep equipment and universal class is for rp value. This isn't just pw and I like that
  4. MP Fantasy Game of Thrones Roleplay Module [RELEASED] [Source Code released!]

Is this going to be a Role-play mod? Or PW with slight RP factors. Persistent RP? Or just when you get on you can pretend to be someone and do whatever. How serious is the level of RP going to be?
  5. Mapping help for Mod

Awesome thank you! :smile:
  6. Mapping help for Mod

Hello Modding Community, I am here to ask if anyone could help me with an issue I have stumbled into with mapping? I have seen many mods use very large maps, perisitant world, RolePlay mods, etc. How can I make my map large like that? I want to play many structures and have open land, but the...
  7. [Hiring 5/4/2016]The Apollonian Trading Company [NA]

In-Game Name: Matthias Megalos
    Steam: Mjz1123
    Will you abide by the rules? of course
    Will you follow all orders? of course
  8. Steam 5x5 Keys solution

Seriously?...... This is very annoying because I got the game off the GameStop app, and they have me a 4x4. But the GS app sucks and doesn't update their games. So now I'm stuck with the old version and can't update mine. I want it on steam so it updates but I can't activate it without a 5x5 code...
  9. Steam 5x5 Keys solution

Ok, I bought this game off of the GamesStop app. They gave me a 4x4 key. I want a 5x5 key so i CAN activate it on steam... Can someone help me?
Back
Top Bottom