Recent content by |Marek|

1. |Marek|

EU Native Battle Completed Warband Revival Cup - Announcement and Signups

I haven't been really active in competitive sceen in recent years, could anyone post a short clip what is turk kick or the above-mentioned horse glitch. I have no idea what you are referring to and I don't want to get in troubles by non-intentionally exploiting this. Thanks!
  2. |Marek|

[WNL8] Sign Ups & Introduction

Marko͑ said:
    Team Name: Dab Gang
    Team Tag: Dab
    Contact 1: Marko Forums Steam
    Contact 2: Xerone Forums Steam
    Banner:
    sdZbX9G.png
    Roster:
    Xerone 1027002
    Marko 1264993
    Dekkers 734018
    Ibrahana 1561678
    Sleekphantom 1724707
    Fixer/Ed 2298835
    Ianitori 2856954
    BBOYSNAKEDOGG/Svoboda 3266541
    Akreal 1376182
    Mark 1559251

- Will post more later
    Preferred Division: C

Almost tempted to join your team, so you would have Marko, Mark and Marek.  :lol:
  3. |Marek|

[NC2019] Grand Final & Bronze Match

WP both teams. Congrats to France!
  4. |Marek|

[NC2019] Questions & Suggestions

Could you please permanently ban ID of player called "bazly". We played a training match on NC2019_GER_6 from 19:00 GMT and around 19:20 bazly joined in the middle of the set and start to teamkill one team.
    I know our match was not associated with this tournament, but since the crime happened on your server, you might want to know and prevent this player from ruining more important match in the future on different server (he was permanently banned on GER_6).

Cheers.
  5. |Marek|

List-makers Nominations

I nominate our community manager, Callum_TaleWorlds.
  6. |Marek|

Native Completed Blademaster 2 :- Complete!

Great initiative, but not sure if I should apply, I might be #tooold.  :mrgreen:
  7. |Marek|

Free Games - Recomendations and updates galore

JabdiMelborn said:
    VcAXgcx.jpg

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/lego-the-hobbit

ciauz^^,
    Jab

Thank you very much! Always wanted to try this one! :party:
  8. |Marek|

[WNL6] Week 9 Fixtures - Deadline 28/01

Vizimir said:
    Trinity 6 - 8 Independent Warriors

I forgot to do last screenshot, sorry for that;( We played on WNL_DE_5

https://imgur.com/UV770fW
    https://imgur.com/pJrpJHs
    https://imgur.com/omL8Luk

I've got the 4th screenshot.
    https://imgur.com/bP09TpU
  9. |Marek|

[WSC] Semifinals & Pick Night

Charlini said:
    Still to determine playday and time
    and server  :fruity:
  10. |Marek|

Czechoslovak Forum Section

I agree with everything what has been said so far. Having own language board once Bannerlord is finally out would be helpful for developing the Czechoslovak community and for attracting new members.
  11. |Marek|

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Ralyks18 said:
    So you dont want more help? Just spotting bugs?

Oke, so as you read in reddit (where you replied to me), I started a new game. And realised there was a bug on the first battle (which was meant to be a always lose battle), but I did win it thanks to the bug and the scene does nothing, I press tab to quit it and nope, wont let me (picture 4). I picked up a long sword from a lannister knight I focused at the start when he was focusing the peasants, and was pushed to this spot (picture 1), where surprisingly they wouldnt come.

With the long sword, i just had to dodge their attack and then hit back, with no pressure that they'll run on me. But with some patience I made it up, but receiving 2 hits (image 3). I cant quit this scene so I guess im having to alt f4, and start again. Or can I do some quit fix?

Image 1: was pushed to the spot
    S63RALq.jpg

Image 2: making up the advantage that they couldnt go on me, i slowly were killing them
    Tw0xUSM.jpg

Image 3: made it! but now what?
    zrRwv1s.jpg

Image 4: press tab? cant quit :/
    FQp0x4x.jpg

Tryin to help spottin out the glitches.. do not take it bad pls

Could i chat with you through steam / skype? thanks in advance!

You haven't killed all the enemies, if you want to successfully finish the fight, head towards the Red Keep. There are about 7 more warriors. 2 inf and 5 xbowmen if I recall correctly.
    Unfortunately, if you beat them all, nothing special happens. You appear in a prison with those Stark allies. Might've been changed with the newest version of the mod though.
  12. |Marek|

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Does anyone know, what to do, when your king joins commoners? When I tried to attack him, while I was still vassal of House Targaryen, it wasn't possible.
    I've got the latest version.

16m16xz.jpg
    xbk8cj.jpg
    2vi09yp.jpg
  13. |Marek|

PLAGUE OF HACKS - All of competive scene is blind ?

578 said:
    It is stable because you live relatively close to Paris or wherever it is located in france.

Do you consider the east end of the Czech republic as a relatively close to Paris as well? As I have never had such issues on IG_BG.
  14. |Marek|

BEST Archer - VOTING - END 28.3.16

1st Nomination
    Nominated: Bunduk
    Why?: Still going strong

2nd Nomination
    Nominated: Budowniczy
    Why?: Getting hundreds kills on ZHG
Back
Top Bottom