Recent content by Marcusreddsut

1. Marcusreddsut

Will Mount Blade Bannerlord 2 have private servers for the calradia map

Maybe the modding people will give it a try. I have a vague memory of someone trying it at least long long ago.
    We can only hope.
  2. Marcusreddsut

When is it coming to console ?

huh? a new thread about early access or release date for consoles?
    Can you please read the rules @GenieElf35 before posting a new thread?!

(3) Rule - "Use the search function to research the idea/comment/suggestion you want to post about. If you find one or more threads that contain information about your subject - read them thoroughly to see if your idea/suggestion/comment has already been posted. If it has not, pick an appropriate thread and post your message there. In the event that none of them are a good fit, or you do not find existing threads about your subject - then it is acceptable to start a new thread."

There will be no Mount&Blade II Bannerlord early access for consoles!

EA Info
    - "While we do not have a set date for a full release at this moment in time, we expect that the game will be in early access for around a year."

(1) Callum posted this info about consoles on 29.08.18.
    - "We are developing for PC right now and will be releasing the game initially just on that platform. Consoles are something we are looking into for the future though."

Callum (Community Manager) 3 days ago - "It will come to consoles alongside the full-release."

Please stop creating a thread with the SAME question over and over again!
    Thank You!
  3. Marcusreddsut

Will Slavery be a feature in Bannerlord?

Crime and Punishment (Info) - https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/96

(1) Will Slavery be a feature in Bannerlord?
    - I believe so, I hope we have more interactions with slave/prisoners then we had in Mount&Blade Warband.
    But it was already a feature on Warband, so let's just hope we will have much more interactions with them.
  4. Marcusreddsut

Early Access Information

Do i need to re-install whole game if i purchase game from Steam?
    Can i use game's Steam-files (backup) to use them at Epic Store? O.O
    re-install? Everyone will need to install the game for the very first time.
    Probably we will need to uninstall Beta launch because it will become unavailable, it might even be removed from our library.
    are you going to buy the game on Epic Games?
    I don't know about Steam-files (backup) to use them at Epic Store.
  5. Marcusreddsut

Release says March 30th on Website; But March 31st on Steam?

What do you mean with 30% cut and 100% cut. I don't get it!
    If you buy on Steam - 30% cut and TaleWorlds Entertainment (70%).
    If you buy the game on TaleWorlds Store they get the full payout (100%).
  6. Marcusreddsut

@Callum What's going on man? Can you guys not just simply change the release time, so unprofessional to be leaving it to less than 24 hours to fix this. Seriously worried this will ruin your early drop.
    You're kidding right?
    😂
  7. Marcusreddsut

ANYONE HYPED FOR TOMORROW!!!!!

Is this question a joke?
    What do you think?
    🤪
  8. Marcusreddsut

Imagine if we had to wait till 31st :unsure:
    It would be fine by me, as long we didn't need to wait a long time.
    1 more day it's nothing to some!
    For others = 🤪
  9. Marcusreddsut

How dare you?...I am just buying this for the revived multiplayer...
    Bro, do you know what mainly means? 🤪
    Everyone is hyped for campaign (early access) I wonder why.
  10. Marcusreddsut

20% Discount Taleworlds exclusive or Steam too?

Callum (Community Manager) - "Everyone will receive a 10% discount regardless of which store they use. An additional 10% will go to owners of any previous Mount & Blade title. Currently, I know that this additional discount applies to the Steam store and the TaleWorlds website. I'm not sure yet which other stores will be able to offer the discount."

Thread - https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...rd-ea-20-discount-and-non-steam-users.396289/

@Muukzor Before you start a new thread you should read the rules.

(3) Rules
    - "Use the search function to research the idea/comment/suggestion you want to post about. If you find one or more threads that contain information about your subject - read them thoroughly to see if your idea/suggestion/comment has already been posted. If it has not, pick an appropriate thread and post your message there. In the event that none of them are a good fit, or you do not find existing threads about your subject - then it is acceptable to start a new thread."

Thank you.
  11. Marcusreddsut

So, Just so we’re all clear. Bannerlord early access is coming to console too right?

It is entirely possible they will release for ps4 and 5 since ps5 supposedly has backtracing. But like i said, PS5 isnt out yet and who knows how long the delays caused by corona will take. So i do not guess at future releases anymore. :wink:
    (1) "Will coronavirus delay the PS5 release?"
    - "
    Sony has confirmed the PS5 release date is not currently delayed by coronavirus."
  12. Marcusreddsut

One disadvantage is that if you buy it from taleworlds website steam will not give you a refund if you have some problem with the game( for bannerlord there is no chance that i will ask a refund but i am just saying )
    Why would people refund an early access game? This is a mainly a singleplayer game, this is not Last Oasis.
    After all if people want a refund for an early access game they shouldn't have bought it in the first place.
    Also you will be able to get 20% off Mount&Blade II Bannerlord purchase for the first 2 weeks, the price will not change again until it releases, or its very unlikely, so why would people refund? to pay extra when it launches?
    TaleWorlds Entertainment - "There is no plan to change pricing after early access."
    Also I don't know what you mean by "if you have some problem with the game, Steam won't refund you", well if the game wasn't bought on Steam its kind obvious they won't refund your game, however, TaleWorlds Entertainment (support) will help you out if you have a problem with the game or with the key, they might be able to refund you but not sure because I will buy the game and I don't want a refund so I don't know how it works.
  13. Marcusreddsut

Do you guys buy it on Steam or on the Site?
    What do you recommend?

BTW I lost my licences and I can't prove I bought it. I don't have the warband now & the first version doesn't launch on windows 10.
    AND!!! I was one of the first M&B players, I have to brag about it because it was just an alpha with nothing else than an arena and a horse. :grin: But it was long time ago.
    Steam - 30% cut
    TaleWorlds Store - 100% cut
    Steam is the official launcher for Mount&Blade, so you will recieve a key to redeem on Steam, this has been confirmed by Callum.
    Callum (Community Manager) -
    "Yes, the keys we sell on the TaleWorlds store will be Steam keys. "

If you want to support better the game developers you should buy the game on TaleWorlds Entertainment (Website).
    :xf-wink:
Top Bottom