Recent content by marcelluswallace

1. Camera Mod via Steam

Ok i guess ive found it...
  2. Camera Mod via Steam

Ok it works, what do i have to press to raise the camera in the air? Its RTS camera Mod.
  3. Camera Mod via Steam

Commando back, I guess i found it by myself :smile:
  4. Camera Mod via Steam

Hello together, can someone advise a (the best) camera Mod Like RTS camera, that ist something you can control the units from above. It should work via steam to be uncomplicated. Thanks in advance.
  5. Bannerlord caravans

Great, thank you for your advice. !!!
  6. Bannerlord caravans

Cool thanks for your tips, i'll check it out
  7. Bannerlord caravans

I know that when i personally lead the caravan, i can push the profit through trade via rumor but how can i influence the profit when a companion leads the caravan?
  8. Bannerlord caravans

Hello together, is there a way, when your caravan ist being attacked, that you can active fight the battle or is it always the sim fight? Is there a way to change troops in the caravans? Greetings!
  9. Where are my soldiers? Bannerlord

Thanks to all of your answers!
  10. Where are my soldiers? Bannerlord

And that ist what i mean, so when you join a fight with having a low tactic skill that for example from 1000 allied soldiers you only command 20 because the rest of your troops is commanded by the a.i. and the enemy has got 1300 troops, you cannot turn the battle to victory. Only when you would have full control of all troops, either by fighting an independent battle without other allied troops or having such a high tactic skill that you instead take control over the allied army and then you will be able to turn a misadvantage relation of troops to victory with good tactic playstyle? That means you only can join allied battles when the allied army is stronger than the enemy. Battles where the enemy is stronger by numbers you cannot win with tactic..
  11. Where are my soldiers? Bannerlord

Thanks to all of you for your answers! You helped me already a lot
  12. Where are my soldiers? Bannerlord

Ok that ist an interesting mechanic with this tactic skill, at last consequence it means that when this Skill ist too Low, you cannot turn Battles for example 1300 enemies against 1000 allies to your Victory because your influence in the Battlefield ist too low and the a.i. calculates that the 1300 vs 1000 will win. Am i right?
  13. Where are my soldiers? Bannerlord

So lets say my tactic Skill allows to have 10 percent of the soldiers of the battle and for example that would be 60 men, and i have 5 waves setting, so i start with 10 men and get every Wave 10 soldiers reinforcement?
Back
Top Bottom